Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello out there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to begin by stating that I prefer sharp cheddar and Ritz crackers with my whine.
With that said, hello and hi! I'€™m introducing myself to expose my insanity in
hopes that I may be able to um...bare-ass myself out of a ridiculous depression.

My Current Endless Mental Rant ( feel free to skip ahead to the end unless
you desire to strum the world's smallest violin) ....

My apartment needs painting and electronic cabling is the focal point of my decor.

I'€™m 28 single and celibate (The celibacy is a real issue)

I work two jobs just as most do in my demographic.

I smoke cigarettes. (Evidently smoking is offensive to most men. Who wants to kiss an ashtray, any takers?)

Did I mention I'€™m single ( I think this rant has much more to do with that than I would care to admit )

My mother lives 1860 miles away and needs money I don'€™t have.

I don'€™t have a bed and haven'€™t had one for nearly two years.

I sleep on my pleather couch which has a semi permanent butt print

I am near ten thousand dollars in debt and have never had a credit card or attended college.

My car has frame damage and a headlight has officially died.

I live in Florida under the jurisdiction of Rick Scott (a man formerly known as the devil). I could write
a book on why Florida should change the state flag to one which celebrates its status as the country's flaccid penis.

I could lose fifteen pounds and declare myself as sexy however I can'€™t seem to stop eating pizza or
use the exercise cd's I purchased off of an infomercial.

I purchassed an exercise program off an infomercial (irregular sleep is the path to over annalyzing everything)

I have no medical insurance

I have friends whom love me but wish I would get over myself or just get out of the house
(I suffer panic attacks putting on a dress)

I need to get over myself

I'€™m a procrastinator

I'€™m imperfect

Id like to become a Bounty Hunter.
Welcome aboard:)sounds like you will fit right in :crazy:
<strike>[color=#FFFFFF]And thus the gates of hell were open... </strike>

Welcome back Jameson
4 years of experience lets me know this place really isn't going to do any wonders for anyone's social situation. :P

In any case, welcome to Discovery. If you've got any questions, PM people and they should get back to you quick enough. Alternately, open a thread called 'I'm a girl' anywhere on the forum. No doubt you'll receive over 9,000 replies in under an hour.

The Bounty Hunter's Guild have an area here. Two sections up, you can also find the rest of the factions. Just as a quick heads up, the majority of factions here demand Skype as standard.

"Knock Know"

"Who's there?"

"Just a troll comment"

"God dammit!"

On a brighter note: welcome aboard, have fun in your stay!
' Wrote:"Knock Know"

"Who's there?"

"Just a troll comment"

"God dammit!"
On a brighter note: welcome aboard, have fun in your stay!

You ruined my perfectly innocent joke with only one swear word included. That's gotta be a record.

Executioner

Welcome, enjoy your stay. :rtfm:
And you can be best pals with r3v right here...

Anyways, enjoy your stay and read the rules.
Welcome, enjoy your stay..
Welcome mate, have fun and enjoy;)
Cheers
Pages: 1 2