Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: cccptbtop.png]

Friends, pilots, comrades. In view of recent developments in relation to our faction and the Sanctions, with whom I disagree, I decided to resign and leave the game, before finally formed our group size and the ships in the fleet. Many do not know me, and many of my desire to squeeze out of the game. Well, apparently the last in your favor. . We wrote about situations OORP and unions are banned and no exceptions prescribed in the regulations. . We have lost hundreds of battle, did not last even 2 minutes of battle, when a battleship killed five battleships, and we wrote that this is a good RP. . We are constantly trained and made trips, as it took us to the story. . We have established activity in Gallia, at a time when she was just dead. And it was contrary to the real story was written. . We have defended our positions and suffered large quantity of mud in ours address, the complete absence of common sense and compare situations. . We taught the people and helped those who did not even have a clue about this game and their age reached sometimes 45 years. . We are studying and taking constructive criticism. . We suffered rejoin Alpha Omicron players, which reached sometimes 4 times in a player (battleships, cruisers, bombers, gunboats). We are flying in from Gallia, and could not do anything about it. . We do not just write about it and gave screenshots of these events - all removed and ignored by the administration. . We continued to play on, each time seeing more and more violations in front of him. . We never flew in an alliance with those who have found a direct enemy. . We have always tried to be themselves and not to call for help the enemy. If you die - you die with dignity. . I created this on their own faction, and gave her life. Giving out money to new players, teaching them and moving forward. Many moved here from Crossfire, seeing how much fun there and just. Created a website (www.coalition-cccp.clan.su) and worked on strategy games. Now we sanction is what we've been writing themselves and fight with what - with unfair fight. Moved from ship weapons, blocked the ship and so on. I will not stand anymore. We are not afraid of a large number of live players, but will not tolerate resurrects players in action and OORP unions. We often come to have lost, but were not offended by it, but rather to understand what we need in battle and continue working on this. In the evenings, Team Speak to 12 people were recruited to coordinate the fight, due to momentary diversion in fighting forces, we can win at times very difficult battle. My account of a battleship Valori, a prison ship with 2,000 prisoners (intended duration of future Event of Gallia), a barge and a patrol fighter will be given a different player factions. Site, the fraction of everything else - disbanded. In this communication, I as the creator and leader of the faction cease their activity leadership faction, which has about 30 players, and their activity in the game. Thank you all for your interesting battle. There was a lot of nerves and pleasure during battles, as well as interesting to the general feel of the great battles of Discovery. Good bye!

[Image: cccptbbtm2.png]
Sad to see you going, you guys really improved in the last weeks.
Take care!
If it's any consolation, I've somewhat admired the CCCP. You took in new players when no one else would, and even when massively out-numbered, you still gave it your best shot. You took those lessons to heart, and trained where as others would sulk in their misery.

Though you're leaving now, you should be proud of how far you've come in the brief time you were with us. You tried, and that's more than I can say for most people.
Hey man you only play here for your own enjoyment, if you don't get that then moving on is the best thing to do.
Have a great time where ever you go next.:ylove:
' Wrote:We never flew in an alliance with those who have found a direct enemy.

What about a certain fight in Leeds, where CCCP and some IKN ships were attacking BAF?

Not to mention that the presence of CCCP in leeds is already... wrong.

' Wrote:The ZOI for the GRN and all other gallic factions has been changed to include the Taus and Omicron Alpha.

It doesn't include Leeds, unless I missed some other admin notice.
Take care ....bye
I never met you in-game (which is weird), so I don't really have any opinion on you. At any rate, have fun out there.
I've a funny feeling that this is because of the two recent sanction notices in the relevant forum.

In addition, I heard that all of your ships got exploded by an admin after you re-engaged en-masse in Omicron 80.
' Wrote:I never met you in-game (which is weird)

Me, too, now from what I hear I missed a lot of fun by that.
something never change about failia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5