Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Siege Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just bought myself my second LSC and I wanted to try out a new loadout. Last time I had used the 1 Light Mortar, rest cruiser turrets version.

So, anyone know any alternate (and good) loadouts?
I have seen people with 1 light mortar, 2 pulses and 4 cerbs, I am not sure, if that's a good loadout, though.
Eh. LSC isn't meant to fight anything smaller then battleships. Two pulse,Two razors, 1 light mortar, You can snipe snubs if they aren't paying enough attention.Or go 1 LM and full turrets.
' Wrote:I have seen people with 1 light mortar, 2 pulses and 4 cerbs, I am not sure, if that's a good loadout, though.
My cruiser has i light mortar, 2 Razors, ! Pulse cannon, 1missile turret (thinking of swapping that out for another razor) and the rest cruiser turrets for snubs.
1 ARCHANGEL, and the rest Solaris Cruiser Turrets.

No, but really, Solaris Cruiser Turrets/Cerberus's are actually reall good.
I was thinking of using a pulse-razor loadout, but I suck at sniping. So, I guess I'll go with 1 LM, 2 pulses, rest solaris.
That should make my ship rather versatile.
You may want to sacrifice one or two spots for cruiser missile turrets, so that you can hit snubs (or at least keep them busy) from distance instead of fighting bombers and fighters off with some solaris (noting bombers will just SNAC you from great distance).
' Wrote:I was thinking of using a pulse-razor loadout, but I suck at sniping. So, I guess I'll go with 1 LM, 2 pulses, rest solaris.
That should make my ship rather versatile.
That'll leave you with four solaris turrets..And that can't even fight fighters well..If you want solaris, Go full Solaris and you can do nice vs fighters. Full cerberus gives nice kick vs cruisers.. But it'll be hard to hit trollboats.
What now leads us to the conclusion of:

For anti capital and with snub and GB protection:
The Forward gun (duh)
A LM (duh)
2 pulses (anti-capital stuff, might be useful against Gunboats, too)
2 missiles (anti-snub and Gunboat)
2 cerberusses (for the basic damage output on Gunboats and cruisers)

Or the same version with 4 cerberusses (- the two missiles) for a purely anti-capital Cruiser.
For anything else, use full solaris with LM or full cruiser turrets with LM.

Also, note that solaris will be the most useful to closing snub targets, in which case an additional battle razor, for sniping them down after you busted the shields with solaris, might be helpful, but not necessary.

Hitting Gunboats is easiest/+most effective with the regular turrets or missiles; using missiles you should always sub-target something vital to the gunboat and destroy it .(optimally the shield generator, CD, CMs and FWGs are good targets, too)

In anti cruiser combat the combination of the LM and FWG for the rough job on the hull (optimal) and the pulses for the shield with additional cerberus fire is a good option.
' Wrote:That'll leave you with four solaris turrets..And that can't even fight fighters well..If you want solaris, Go full Solaris and you can do nice vs fighters. Full cerberus gives nice kick vs cruisers.. But it'll be hard to hit trollboats.

2 missles? really?

Please try that and tell me how it works. :crazy:

ps: it won't cuz you have energy for just 1. And even 1 missle is crap. stay away from them.
Pages: 1 2