Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Narcotic's Biographies Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to my small collection of biographies.

This thread will serve as personal filling for all my character stories and relevant links. Feel free to have a look at those biographies, all written by myself.

Give me some Feedback here.

Check out my posted stuff on the Wiki:
User:Narcotic

My Roleplay Characters:
(Click to view their Wiki entry.)

Characters, who are already listed here:
Characters, who aren't listed yet:
  • Shodan - AI - The Consensus / AI| - Artificial Intelligence
  • Chuck Norris - Outcasts / Indie
  • Billy Blaze - Pirate / Indie

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

~Narcotic

// Please don't post anything here. PM me if you've got something to say, or drop something here; Feedback thread. Thanks.
Name: Lee del Sol Verde

Ships:

• The.Narcotic

Diary: Click here.

Biography:

<under construction, see important links for more information>

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Lee_del_Sol_Verde

Important Links:

Approved SRP Request
Lee's Diary
Narcotic's Arms Store
Codes Sale
Meteora Bar
The Emerald Star Bar
Hasir Bar
Heisenberg Pub
The Lone Drunkard
Contract with IDF
Transmission to Haimen Alliance
Creation of the ship AI
Transmission to Cody
Transmission to Cryer
Transmission to Council of Dons
Melosa's dialogue with Cryer
Rumors about The Narcotic
Proposal to Council of Dons
Transmission to the Ghosts of Razgriz
Extra Diary Log
Transmission to the CGS
Reply to the Consensus
First Contact with Sentinels
Transmission to Cabal
Transmission to Cody
Transmission to The Core
Meeting aerelm
First contact with PRIME

Transmission template:

Code:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/U6t2hgK.png[/img]
[color=#ffa800][b]Subject:[/b][/color] Subject
[color=#ffa800][b]Position:[/b][/color] Unknown
[color=#ffa800][b]Location:[/b][/color] The.Narcotic
[color=#ffa800][b]Receiver:[/b][/color] Receiver[/align]

[indent][indent][indent][indent][align=justify][size=large][font=Georgia]Hola,

text

Saludos,[/font][/size][/align]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/IJ1HE5v.png[/img][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fS1wIZY.png[/img][/align]
[Image: U6t2hgK.png]
[Image: b7uJ3PV.png]
[Image: rj7cZqC.png]
[Image: 9sEgIfP.png]
Name: Clyde Johnson

Ships:

• LR-Double.Penetration
  • LR-Credibility.Problem (fromer Daily.Penetration)
  • LR-Lapsed.Pacifist (former Armed.Pacifist)
  • LR-Sober.Counsel (former Lethal.Pacifist)
  • LR-Sacrificial.Victim (former Serious.Pacifist)
  • LR-Tactical.Grace
  • LR-Congenital.Optimist
  • LR-I.Blame.The.Parents

*Unknown pilot

Biography:

Clyde [name changed] was born in 794 AS on Planet Houston in Texas.
He grew up in a rather poor family as only child. His parents used to be lower-class citizens of Liberty, who were quite unsatisfied with the Liberty government. His mother often got ill, which made it impossible for her to find a work. The father worked in the construction machine industry as simple worker, where he didn't earned enough money to take care for his family.
It came so, that his father became a criminal, because he felt responsible for his family. Especially his worries about his wife forced him to choose this way. Unfortunately, it didn't took that long, until he got cought by the Liberty Police, when robbing a gas station in 802 AS. Clyde was just eight years old when his father got arrested for twenty years. They weren't even allowed to see him at LPI Huntsville.
So close and yet so far away.
At this point, Clydes hate on the Liberty Police and Liberty Navy grow immensely. More and more, he became like his father. He was forced to steal credits, rob money transporter, blackmail police officers, even kidnaping and murdering was repeatedly on the agenda in the worst cases. Clyde did not shrink from any dirty business. He accepted his destiny, and he knews, that he had no choice.
Once on a weekly robbery in 812 AS he got in hard trouble with the LPI when he made the mistake to not have a escape way. This was the day, when he first meet Elizabeth [name changed], a women like he never saw before. She helped him to get away from the police. Later she told him, that she made this because "a voice in her" told her to do so. Clyde was excited by her. Soon, they become good friends after doing raids together.
It was the first time, that he had more credits than he was able to spend. Just when everything seems to get better, his mother had became seriously ill and died. Thereupon, Clyde and "Liz" left their home, Planet Houston, to leave the past behind. In 816 AS. Their trip lead them to Planet Manhattan, New York. Just arrived there, Clyde recieved a private message from a Liberty Rogue criminal, that he saw his father being badly treated by the former prison guards of LPI Huntsville. Apparently the Police is threating him with his fathers dead, if he won't comply with the Liberty Navy.
In a rush, Clyde immediately planed a rescue operation to get his father out of prison. Everything worked fine, until they ran into a police "roadblock" at the New York Jumphole. In the heat of the moment, they shoot his father. Clyde killed two police men and survived the exchange of fire with some scars. They brought him into LPI Sugarland where he should have spent the next fifty years of his life. In 817 AS, Liz visited him and smuggled a gun into the prison. They killed a police prison guard and managed it to break out of Sugarland, together with a several Liberty Rogues. He was asked, to go along with them, but he said to himself, that he needs to finish his career as outlaw.
So in 818 AS, they went to Planet Los Angeles, California, where they bought a house and tried to settle down. But just two days later, they got into trouble with the Liberty Navy again who recognized them on the streets. So it came, that they had to defense theirselfes, since the Navy don't want them alive anymore. They killed five Police Officers in just one day.
All this shows them, that they won't get rid of what they used to be. They noticed, that they'll never be able to live in peace again, without getting bothered by the law. But they knew, that sooner or later, they won't have a chance against the LPI and LN. This life got too dangerous.
When being alone...
Clyde reminds himself of the offer from the Liberty Rogues, whom he helped to get out of prison.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Clyde_Barrow

Important Links:

Transmission to Junker Marauders
Transmission to Natalie Cahoone
Transmission to Sarah McFarlen
Blackmail attempt on the Judges
Opening negotiations with the Contari Lance
Explaining diplomacy change
Ship tech explanation
Transmission from Sarah McFarlen
Bounty on UC
No regrets.
Transmission from Lou
Liberty Rogues Wiki Entry
Liberty Rogues Recruitment
Liberty Rogues Message Dump
Liberty Rogues Roster

Signature:
[Image: BXSOLhb.png]
[Image: gPPza9V.png]
[Image: vZO6hsA.png]
[Image: Un7CzpN.png]
[Image: Yg2onrA.png]

Transmission template:
Code:
[align=center][b][color=#c01f01][size=15]♠ ♣ ♥ ♦[/size] Penetrating Transmission [size=15]♦ ♥ ♣ ♠[/size][/color][/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Zd5YG1A.png[/img]

[b][color=#dc580e]SHIP ID:[/color][/b] LR-I.Blame.The.Parents
[b][color=#dc580e]LOCATION:[/color][/b] New York, "Drunken Codger"
[b][color=#dc580e]FROM:[/color][/b] Clyde Banks
[b][color=#dc580e]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] RE:

[align=justify][indent][indent][size=large][font=Times New Roman]Ahoy

With inserting regards,[/font][/size][/indent][/indent][/align]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YAeEJzo.png[/img]

[b][color=#c01f01][size=15]♠ ♣ ♥ ♦[/size] Breaking Transmission [size=15]♦ ♥ ♣ ♠[/size][/color][/b][/align]
[Image: 5DsgxBx.png]
[Image: Zd5YG1A.png]
Name: Nick Newport

Ships:

• IC|Newport
  • IC|Nick.Newport

Biography:

Nick Newport was born in 794 AS on Planet Leeds. He was a only child and his family was rather poor. Because of the continuing bombardment by the Kusari Naval Forces, his family lived in fear and pain. Nick's father used to be a Officer of the Bretonian Armed Forces and died tragically in the war with Kusari when Nick was only five years old.

This was the reason, why he and his mother finally left Planet Leeds as refugees. But since they hadn't enought credits to pay the Convoy, they didn't made it to Planet Pittsburgh, so they settled down on Planet New London in 800 AS. Which was still better than keep living on Leeds.

His mother spent their last savings to send her son to a primary school. In school, the teachers were hardly impressed by his economical understanding and his calculating skills. Though, Nick's mother hadn't enough credits to give him a acceptably education, the teachers sent a request to the Interspace Commerce, asking for financial support. After doing tests with Nick, the IC decided to send him on a private IC school, where they teach people in banking and shipping service.

Nick's mother was quite proud of his son, that he has choosen to go this way, although she had doubts, if he'll make it in view of his young age of ten years. But Nick knew, that this'll be the chance of his life to get success. So he worked hard at learning fast and good. Compared to his age, he gained soon the same knowledge as some older students had.

Finally in 814 AS he finished his education with excellent results. And he recieved a invitation for a four-years-long practical course from IC on Waterloo Station near Planet New London. He knew, that this'll be the starting shot for his career. In the following four years, he got introduced in the typical workdays of an IC employee. He also had a satisfying income. And soon he was able to buy his mother a lovely house on New London.

During his practical training, Jim learned everything about Sirius-wide economy, banking service and shipping service. Like every trainee, he made his pilot's licence in a Stork Advanced Train. When his practical training was over, he was confident, that he'll try to get an employment at IC, this was his primary aim so far since he already worked for them as trainee.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Nick_Newport

Important Links:

Interspace Commerce Wiki Entry

Interspace Commerce Faction Information

Interspace Commerce Recruitment

Interspace Commerce Case Files

Signature:
[Image: Sig_nick_newport.png]

Transmission template:
Code:
[align=center]
┌────────────────────────────┐
Incoming Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘

[img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j362/Narcotic235/Freelancer%20Discovery/nick_newport_trans.jpg[/img]

[color=#228bad][b]SENDER:[/b][/color] Nick Newport
[color=#228bad][b]LOCATION:[/b][/color] text
[color=#228bad][b]RECEIVER:[/b][/color] text
[color=#228bad][b]SUBJECT:[/b][/color] text[/align]

Greetings,

text

Yours sincerely,

[color=#228bad][i][size=13]Nick Newport[/size][/i][/color]

[align=center]
Ending Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘[/align]
[Image: nick_newport_trans.jpg]
Name: Sarah Braun

Ships:

• [RM]Fw.Sarah.Braun
  • [RM]-Fw.Sarah.Braun
  • [RM-REP]Braunfels
  • Sarah.Braun

Biography:

Sarah Simone Braun, was born on 795 AS on Planet Stuttgart.

She grew up in a rich family as only child. Her parents, Marie Braun, working for Republican Shipping as secretary and Horst Braun, a strict Rheinland Military Officer, had a luxury mansion in the middle of the capital city of Planet Stuttgart. During the week, Sarah's parents were working all day, she rarely saw them in the evenings, too. Horst Braun was working outside Planet Stuttgart at Battleship Karlsruhe. Sometimes he loved his job more than her own daughter, and she knew that. Sometimes he even admits that he wished, he had a son. A strong man, like he is. Someone who'll become like him. Following in his footsteps. That's like he always used to be. Sarah resigned herself to her fathers opinion.

She was a pretty young girl, people dismissed her often. People who didn't knew her. People who had a superficial view at her. Although, she never had a boyfriend. In fact, she hated most men she meet. She enjoyed playing with their feelings and hurting them. Living in a capital city made this development even worse. Sarah didn't wanted to learn a "womens job". At school, she'd often played football or other games against the boys, while the girls painted their faces and talked about who kissed who. Sarah was more a ruffian than a lady. Many people got misled by her natural beautiful appearance.

Her mother, Marie, was always proud of her daughters good marks in school. Maths, Physics and Sport were Sarah's favorite subjects. Marie always told her to not listen to her father. She said to her daughter, that she can become whatever she want, she just had to fight for it. And Sarah was such a "fighter". She never had any problems to assert herself. People avoided her when it comes to discussions, because it often happened, that everyone yields to her arguments, they knew, that it's useless to argue with her.

When she studied Maths and Sport at a excellent university outside of the capital town, she already thought about becoming a police officer or female soldier. People told her that she won't fit into there, not because of her behaviour, more because of her appearance. But those who were that brave to tell her, often got punched into their face after. She loved that element of surprise, to show someone her real being. And she hated to be seen as a naive and defenseless young women.

Sarah rarely talked much about herself, what was going on in her mind. She had a skeptical view on everything, nearly fanatic. She always thought twice on decisions and never did anything because her emotions told her to do so. She wasn't a cold-hearted women. Quite contrary she was fun-loving and bright. But if things get serious she changed into a cool thinking machine. "You would be a great actress!" Did her father said her once. "But you won't be able to get a job as a soldier. They won't even take you as secretary for the Military.". It made her sad, that he had no trust in her.

Soon, she came to the point, that she wanted to know the truth. "Will I be able to do that? Is it what I want?" In 816 AS Sarah successfully applied for a practical course at Battleship Karlsruhe. She has never been so satisfied when she saw her father's face, when she told him, that they accepted her for a pracitcal training of two years."One-nil for me." She said to herself.

In the following two years, Sarah learned much about what the Military exactly does. She put a lot effort in it and she was convinced, that she's doing the right thing. In the first year, she had mostly theory lessons about ship mechanics, fighting tactics, politcal understanding, higher mathematics and sirius-wide diplomacy. Then in the second year, she made a excursion to Planet New Berlin for six month where she had a special spaceship training. Back in Stuttgart, she recieved her first own fighter ship. A Wraith - 90-ARKM-N45.

"Sarah, I must admit, that I'm suprised about how you developed in the last months. I don't know how to say it, but I feel kind of proud." This was the first time, her father compliment Sarah. Marie, her mother had a different view on that. She was worried about her. But Sarah was confident, that serving her homecountry was the best she can do. And even others shared that concern.

In 818 AS, Sarah finished her practical training, with excellent results. She was even with male trainees. And she was one of very few female trainees, who recieved a recommendation.

Finally, in late 818 AS, Sarah Braun applied for the Rheinland Militray.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Sarah_Braun

Important Links:

Rheinland Military Wiki Entry
Rheinland Military Faction Information
Rheinland Military Recruitment
Rheinland Military Message Dump

Transmission from Sittlingen
Transmission to Gunther Rall
Braun's double life
Aboard the Moselle
Letter to Sittlingen
Transmission to LWB
Transmission to GC
Braun at GC Tea House
Transmission to RHA
Purchase of Cloaking Device
Transmission to Gunter Weissman
Reply for Erich Klugmann
Transmission to LWB
Transmission to RM Personnel Office

Signature:

[Image: 9KVTrAb.png]

[Image: nURmvks.png]

[Image: 0jAlTtO.png]

Transmission template:
Code:
[align=center]
[color=#898b8a]┌────────────────────────────┐
Incoming Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘[/color]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UYs3IGR.png[/img]
[b][color=#5e756b]SHIP ID:[/color][/b] [RM]Fw.Sarah.Braun
[b][color=#5e756b]LOCATION:[/color][/b] Battleship Karlsruhe
[b][color=#5e756b]FROM:[/color][/b] Sarah Simone Braun
[b][color=#5e756b]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] Subject[/align]

[align=justify][indent][font=Tahoma][size=large]Guten Tag,

[indent]text[/indent]

Viele Grüße,[/size][/font]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/NJAhUTl.png[/img][/indent][/align]
[align=center]
[color=#898b8a]┌────────────────────────────┐
Ending Transmission
└────────────────────────────┘[/color][/align]

[Image: UYs3IGR.png]

Code:
[align=center]
[color=#7e4322]┌────────────────────────────┐
Incoming Transmission
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OanxlMC.png[/img]
[b][color=#904400]SHIP ID:[/color][/b] Sarah.Braun
[b][color=#904400]LOCATION:[/color][/b] Planet Stuttgart
[b][color=#904400]FROM:[/color][/b] Sarah Simone Braun
[b][color=#904400]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] Subject[/align]

[indent]text[/indent]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PJwcaXD.png[/img][/indent][/align]
[align=center]
[color=#7e4322]┌────────────────────────────┐
Ending Transmission

[Image: OanxlMC.png]

Code:
[align=center]
[color=#51bbe5]┌────────────────────────────┐
Incoming Transmission
[img]http://i.imgur.com/AQL1oNO.png[/img]
[b][color=#a7161e]SHIP ID:[/color][/b] Sarah.Braun
[b][color=#a7161e]LOCATION:[/color][/b] Planet Stuttgart
[b][color=#a7161e]FROM:[/color][/b] Sarah Simone Braun
[b][color=#a7161e]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] Subject[/align]

[indent]text[/indent]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oHRN1ip.png[/img][/indent][/align]
[align=center]
[color=#51bbe5]┌────────────────────────────┐
Ending Transmission

[Image: AQL1oNO.png]

Code:
[align=center][font=Agency FB][color=#898b8a]
[size=13]Incoming Transmission[/size]
└────────────────────────────┘[/color][/font][/align]
[size=13][font=Agency FB][b]SOURCE:[/b] [color=#897b57]Planet Stuttgart[/color], Stuttgart System.
[b]ENCRYPTION:[/b] [color=#FF6600]Medium[/color], port RM-SB-254-YW6.

[i][color=#897b57]>>> Receiving...
>> Decrypting...
> Opening...[/color][/i][/font][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vj7WdPz.png[/img]

[b][color=#897b57]SHIP ID:[/color][/b] Sarah.Braun
[b][color=#897b57]SUBMITTER:[/color][/b] Sarah Simone Braun
[b][color=#897b57]RECIPIENT:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#897b57]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] [/align]

[align=justify][indent][font=Tahoma][size=large]Guten Tag,[/indent]

[size=13][font=Agency FB][i][color=#897b57]>> Encrypting...
> Closing...[/color][/i][/font][/size]
[size=13]Ending Transmission[/size]

[Image: vj7WdPz.png]

Code:
[size=13]Incoming Transmission[/size]
[size=13][font=Agency FB][b]SOURCE:[/b] [color=#fabf65]Planet Stuttgart[/color], Stuttgart System.
[b]ENCRYPTION:[/b] [color=#FF6600]Medium[/color], port RM-SB-254-YW6.

[i][color=#fabf65]>>> Receiving...
>> Decrypting...
> Opening...[/color][/i][/font][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/oRz6Gez.png[/img]

[b][color=#fabf65]SHIP ID:[/color][/b] Sarah.Braun
[b][color=#fabf65]SUBMITTER:[/color][/b] Sarah Simone Braun
[b][color=#fabf65]RECIPIENT:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#fabf65]SUBJECT:[/color][/b] [/align]

[align=justify][indent][font=Tahoma][size=large]Guten Tag,[/indent]

[size=13][font=Agency FB][i][color=#fabf65]>> Encrypting...
> Closing...[/color][/i][/font][/size]
[size=13]Ending Transmission[/size]

[Image: oRz6Gez.png]
Name: Joe Grant

Name: Chief Warrant Officer

Ships:

• BAF|MN-Torrey_Canyon
  • BAF|MN-Canyon

Biography:

Joe Grant was born in 785 AS in Leeds at Planet Leeds.

There's not much known about his childhood at all. The last thing he remembers, were when he recieved the message, that his parents did both tragically died in the war against Kusari. They'd been Soldiers of the Bretonia Armed Forces and we're involved in a fight against the Kusari Naval Forces. Outnumbered, they'd found a fast dead.

From this day on. Joe swore himself, that he will serve his loved country as best as he can. In the end, the most important thing in the war is the supplies. Leeds, which was under continuing bombardment by the KNF was in need of high amounts of supplies, such as Military Vehicles, Nuclear Devices and so on. There are also a lot of Refugees which look for a better life far away from Leeds. In the late 818 AS, Joe joined a group, which calls themselfes, Convoy – Bretonian Merchant Navy. Beeing a sub-division of the BAF, serving for her majesty, Queen Carina 1th.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Joe_Grant

Important Links:

Convoy Wiki Entry

Convoy Faction Information

Bretonia Merchant Navy Forum

Bretonia Merchant Navy Message Dump

Signature:

[Image: Sig_joe_grant.png]
Name: Sam Steel

Name: Unionist

Ships:

• SW)The.Smiter
  • SW)The.Dredger

Biography:

Sam Steel was born in 799 AS in Puerto Rico at Arecibo Base.

He raised up in a poor worker's family in Puerto Rico. His father was working in the Culebra Smelter, under inhuman conditions. His mother died early when she gave birth to her second child, named Mike Steel. "Take care of him, Sam. You both deserve a better life than your father has", were his mothers last words when she died because of Mike's complicated birth.

In 814 AS, Sam and Mike had to help their father in the Culebra Smelter, because his father didn't earned enough to care for them both. A year of pain and suffering followed. They'd worked now for two years in the smelter, when the first violent resistence against the cruel overseers took place. A few days later, his father got captured when he was on a demonstration fighting for a peaceful work in the smelter. From this day on, Sam never saw him again.

Driven by anger and sadness, he fought together with his brother against the the pain and inhumanity in the smelter. Finally in early 819 AS, Mike got killed an overseers steel rod. Thereupon, Sam chased this overseer until he got him in a dark place and smited him painfully to dead. His assassination called attention on some workers. Also by a group of ex-workers, who call themselves "Steelworkers".

Known as "The.Smiter" he fights now together with the "Steelworkers" for freedom and independence.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Sam_Steel

Important Links:

Steelworkers Wiki Entry

Steelworkers Faction Information

Steelworkers Forum

Signature:
[Image: sig_sam_steel.png]
Name: Mike Dave

Name: Major

Ships:

• LAF|Maj-Mike.Dave

Biography:

Mike Dave was born in 797 AS on Planet Houston, Texas.

Mike grew up in a small criminal-family in the capital's slum. His mother left his father when Mike was only three years old. She went to Rheinland, in fear of the law's force. Since then, they we're a broken family with not many relatives. Although his father was a "born criminal", Mike was quite the opposite. He has an astonishing socially equitable way of thinking, like a justice fanatic. Which often caused problems with his father who always talked bad about the Liberty Government. Their relationship was, fairly said, a miserable one. But Mike wasn't really a emotional boy. His decisions were always reasoned and wise. And when he gave hinself an aim, he puts all effort in it, to reach it, no matter what stands in his way. If you would need to describe Mike in one word, you would call him a "machine". Not because of his well built stature and his penetrating look. More because of his behavior in solving problems or treating others. It's not negative meant. Quite the contrary! It was a useful gift.

Anyways, as said, he didn't fit into his fathers view of the world. Not even a tithe of. So it came, that they'd both had a violten argument, where Mike told him, that if he won't stop with his criminal being, that he'll go for the LPI. This was the last talk they had since now. He was finished with him. "I'm not your son anymore. I wished I'd never been!" - was the last thing he said to his father.

From this day on, Mikes first priority was, to fight the criminality in Liberty. He wanted to make Liberty a better place to life.
Finally, in 817 AS, Mike got accepted for the Second Liberty Navy Fleet. And he as such, he served his country now almost a year., with his ship, the "Aerolite". (He gave his Guardian the name for a small aerolite, which was a present from his mother for his third birthday. He'd always seen it as his personal talisman.)

In 819 AS, Mike had enough of chasing simple pirates and fighting in the war agains Rheinland. He was looking for a more challenging mission. Soon, he heard about the "Liberty Air Force", and that they're looking for dedicated people. So he decided to take another step forward in his career and applied there.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Mike_Dave

Important Links:

Liberty Air Force Wiki Entry

Liberty Air Force Faction Information

Signature:
[Image: Sig_mike_davemaj.png]

Transmission template:
Code:
[align=center][color=#FF0000]=== Incoming Transmission ===[/color]

[img=350x250]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j362/Narcotic235/Freelancer%20Discovery/mc_angry.jpg[/img]

[b][color=#33FFFF]SENDER:[/color][/b] Major Mike Dave
[b][color=#33FFFF]CALLSIGN:[/color][/b] LAF|Maj-Mike.Dave
[b][color=#33FFFF]Location:[/color][/b] New York
[b][color=#33FFFF]Subject:[/color][/b] RE: RAHHHHH!!!!!!![/align]

[indent][align=justify][font=agency fb][size=13]Ahoy McAngry,

[indent]we, the Liberty Air Force have already withdrawn from Leeds months ago because of your given reasons. And yes, the Rheinlanders are still sending cannon fodder into Liberty core space, messing up Norfolk with their wrecks. Pathetic.[/indent]

With calm regards,[/size][/font][/align]

[color=#33FFFF][size=13][i]Mike Dave[/i][/size][/color][/indent]

[align=center][color=#FF0000]=== Ending Transmission ===[/color][/align]
Name: Saki Taiyou

Name: Employee

Ships:

• Renzu|Namu
  • Renzu|Saki.Taiyou

Biography:

Since I was a young girl, I was always fascinated by spacecrafts - how they work, how they're built and designed and from where they finally come from. Somehow, I've been enthusiastic about that stuff. "She's a natural!" people said, when they saw my drawings of various devised spaceships. But it wasn't just another hobby. In my years as teenager, I'd already earned my first credits in repairing civilian spacecrafts at my uncle's repair shop. If people would need to describe me in a few words, they would call me a likeable women with a joy of discovery. As my parents said once: "Complicated but genious".
So it came, that I've studied Spacecraft Design and Manufacture, Siriuswide Economics and Mathematics/Physics at a private university on Planet New Tokyo. After my studying, I had the choice between Samura, Kishiro and Renzu. The reason, why I'd finally applied here, is, that I see a great future for the Renzu Corporation and I want to be part of that success.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php/Saki_Taiyou

Important Links:

Renzu Corporation Wiki Entry

Renzu Corporation Faction Information

Renzu Corporation Recruitment

Renzu Corporation Message Dump

IND Request

IND Request #2

RS Request

Signature:

[Image: g4ZvvGC.png]

[Image: sig_saki_taiyou.png]
Name: Deckard Cain

Name: Liner Division

Ships:

• Solar|Nantes

Biography:

Cain was born on Planet Bourges, Berry in 693 AGS (777 AS). He grew up in a rather poor family on Bourges. His parents came to Bourges as Refugees, interested in the loans at low interest rates provided by the government. They put great hope into their only son and sent him to expensive apprenticeship training positions, with no regard to their own health. In 718 AGS, Cain left Planet Bourge in search of a work, which fits to him. Soon he heard of his parents death, whereupon he decided to travel around and make his life worth it. He traveled around in whole Gallia a lot, and had tried a few Corporations to work for, but he never found something what made him satisfied. Finally in 735 AGS, he went to Ile-de-France, his last hope to find the 'meaning of his life'. One day, he was shopping in a mall on Planet New Paris, when he saw this new recruitment poster of the Solar Engineering, to pique his interest. So it came, that he applied here.

Discovery Wiki Entry:

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Deckard_Cain

Important Links:

Solar Engineering Wiki Entry
Pages: 1 2