Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, My name is Scott and I am from Australia.

To stop some questions before they could happen, No I do not have a strong accent, nor eat shrimp. I would If I could, But I cannot.

Anyway, I was scrounging around in my cupboards and stuff and found my copy of Freelancer, and seeing as the Aurora TNG server is gone now, I had to look at a new mod, or server. I came across this mod, and it looked better than TNG, so I downloaded it. I am really happy I did too, This server is a lot better than the old Aurora one.

I haven't played Freelancer too much for probably about 6 months now. I have been a member of the Bounty Hunter's Secret Alliance [BSA] clan, who operate(d) on the DH and DbB+ Aurora TNG 2.7.6 servers. They are mostly inactive now.

Anyway, See you in space. (And let the Welcome topic spamming begin...)
welcome welcome matey,

to this fine server of ours.

always good to see more company from down under, and most likely I'll be pirating or extorting you at some stage.

this is the best server and the best mod of freelancer, but please read the rules and most of all, have fun!

-Puck
Hey welcome to server.
Your welcoming thread allowed me to +1 post to my post count.
Beware communist penguins, enjoy the place around
Thanks guys.

I will be sure to be careful around the commies.

I read the rules and that already, before I even signed up on the forums.
Good man. Now....

JOIN THE BLS! WE OWN! LINK IN SIG!

JOIN THE LPI! WE OWN! LINK IN SIG! (and even if you don't wanna join, the recruitment thread is funny, click it and read anyways)

JOIN THE 66th OUTCAST FIGHTER WING! WE OWN! LINK IN SIG!

JOIN THE HF! WE OWN! LINK IN SIG!

Read my RP stories. I have seven separate ones posted, they're all good reads.

Yes, I do need to advertise them to new people, no I do not shower using a porcupine, yes, I am this awesome, no, I do not sell cookies.

Welcome to the server! Oh, and never-ever-ever-ever-ever claim to be a girl in this welcome threads. THAT'S where the real spammage begins. And then DBoy starts hitting on you and Boss posts every other post with whichever Mike it is, and... well, anyways. Hi.
Welcome, hola, bueno, etc.

Mints are on the pillows, and try and not bother the maids too much eh son?;)
' Wrote:JOIN THE LPI! WE OWN! LINK IN SIG! (and even if you don't wanna join, the recruitment thread is funny, click it and read anyways)

I might take you up on that one. At least two of my Characters are going to be unlawful, So I need a lawful one to balance it out. Besides, It will probably be fun. I have seen some of the LPI Roleplay.
Welcome to the party, mate! While we're on the topic of factions...join mine. The 66th Outcast Fighter Wing, like good ol' Zapp told you to. Otherwise, watch out for the communist penguins and the cannibals, Turkish and Bluntpencil. PM me or one of the others with too many posts if you have questions, and though you don't look like you need it, go check out some of the links in Xoria's signature, just in case. It's a bit different from TNG here.
Welcome and have fun:)
Hello, Welcome, Enjoy yourself. Oh and hand your cargo over to any Xeno that asks, we stay friendly that way.
Pages: 1 2