Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been roleplaying so much that I almost forgot who I Really Am.

Because of that, I can't be with you anymore. I came in, explored something new, learned a lot ... but it was hard-earned, considering the time spent. I'm always doubting myself, doubting everything. Maybe I will return one day, but that would be a miracle if I somehow gained control over the amount of time I spend playing Freelancer.

I've become too addicted, too tempted every time I get close to my computer. There's only one solution for certain. I must walk away. I'm glad I managed to decide. And I'm going to stay away from Freelancer at least to the next winter. I miss the sun.

Anyway, I have a life to live. I'm twenty, I need to grow up. I need to mature with real people around. I might find at some point in the future that all I've written here was wrong. But I don't care. I have to quit to avoid a disaster. I wish you all ... I don't know what.

Farewell...

hehe i know the feeling... world of warcraft syndrome...

get some real life in ya lad.

good luck!
Ahoj Hribku, doufam ze se k nam zase vratis...;)
Well, have fun. I was sucked in for a while, but I managed to escape. College is good for that.

EDIT: No I'm not on Disco atm, my xfire thingy is logging hours.;)
' Wrote:I've been roleplaying so much that I almost forgot who I Really Am.<snip>
Never flew with you Hribek, but a shame to see you go.

But it's a bigger shame when you watch your life go down the toilet from too much gaming..... good move mate, get some time away and re-"discover" yourself. God speed....

o.