Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hacker Sabre known as "Dubstep"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 98e5aed3.png]

You shot one of my people. I don't like that. Especially when you are part of the Lane Hackers, who we have a alliance with. Now I read over the blackbox stuff from the chatter between Josh and Yourself, and admittedly Josh is a bit of a handful. So, before I go complain to the Lane Hackers, Can I get your side of the story? Would make my job a bit easier, Since I know Josh is a bit quick to want to shoot people.

-Blain Spike

[Image: 2308990c.png]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#33FF33]< Transmission initiated >
< Comm ID: Dubstep - The Sound of Guns >

Well hello there my good man!

I was expecting a call from you, and I'll tell you why! Your boy ran like a rocket yelling he would cry to his boss about me after I showed him his place. Now dont mistake me for an angry person, please, and let me explain the story for you.

So there I was, in New York, just chillin, doin my own thing, talkin to some people, and stuff .... when your boy came barging in being all rude. So first I was like; "All right, its probably just some kid playing around with a transmitter", but nope, he kept on going, acting like he was a big man, all strong and stuff. You see, I dont like people like that, well, as a matter of fact I dont like people, and when they act like that, I just want to kill them, which I usually do.

So I called your boy out on it, while he was busy flexing his muscles in his ship I imagine, and he said that Im just a scared boy transmitting from some place safe. So naturally, me being me, I went looking for him, and when I found him, let me tell you, he wasnt acting so tough anymore! I asked him nicely to duel me and show me his big flexy muscles, him being a big man and all, but he seemed a bit scared! So you know what I did? I started shooting him! And you know what? After five minutes of shooting him, the big flexy muscle man, I kinda got bored because he was almost dead already and no real challenge! After he figured out his flying cant support his big mouth, he ran off crying and yelling how he is going to tell on me. I have the transmission logs saved as well, if you would like them. But I would rather frame them and put them in my room, so I can remind myself which people to kill first!

Oh and you know what I did? I flexed my muscles a bit to show him how its done! Now let me tell you something, I hope not all of your pilots act like that one, because he is a disgrace to your name, yeah thats what he is! Now, since I believe I was overly rude in this transmission, which Im generally not, Im a real friendly happy person, you can send me yet another message telling me how you intend on dealing with this situation!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#33FF33]< transmission terminated >
[Image: 98e5aed3.png]

Your attitude is less than pleasurable, I will let the Lane Hacker Bosses deal with ya and your ego the size of a Assault Carrier.

-Blain Spike

Channel Opened to the Lane Hackers

[Image: 2308990c.png]

Hello there again, mister!

Your decision is quite alright, and more than understandable! However pal, next time you send someone at me, make sure their flying matches their mouth.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.Sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr Step!

The special layered complexity of our organization might made it possible that we never met, exchanged word or direct data-stream before, but since our file on you grows bigger each day you fly, and with your security clearance, you can access basic Lane Hacker personnel data, we can talk as people who know each other.

You burn with passion, by my guess fueled of the injustice you experience out there day by day. By reports you do have the courage and skill to be the difference that Liberty needs. And the fact that you fly under the Hacker flag, suggests that you have a right mind to scale where to do what you do.

That is why I do not understand why you happen to be so uncooperative when surrounded with space and guns. You have allies, and your allies have allies. There might be anger in you. Or let me call it that, whatever it is. Channel that anger against malignant corporate flunkies and their lackies. There's more than one count, even with a cranal math SPU, I swear. But I strongly suggest you to restrain from attacking our allies and our pilots out of pride. There's only a few of them. But without that few, you are out in the cold alone. So do our organization.

Also I'd be grateful if you'd spare me in the future from such embarrassing situations when I need to express basic knowledge about the mechanisms of interspace public relations and politics on a channel that we share with respected people who shouldn't be bothered with such trivialities.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Hello there Mr. Netti! Im terribly sorry to have wasted your time, but you see, we might have a problem.

You see, if there is anything I hate more than the color brown, and I really REALLY hate the color brown, its people with a big mouth. As you can see, there comes a day when I hate myself as well for the very same reason, but mostly I dont, if that made sense. Aaaanyway, the Vagrant boy had such a mouth and he got what was coming to him. He opens his trap way too much, and I really mean way too much. Calling me a coward eh? Well I wasnt the one running with a tail between my legs crying for mommy.

Also, dear Mr. Netti, I do not appreciate you sending your lackeys and muscle boys to "deal with me" or "test me". I actually liked the guy you sent, I even talked to him about a lot of stuff! But then, he just started shooting me, so I shot back! I do not care about the Vagrants, I do not care about your organization, and I do not care about anyone else. Im out to survive, enjoy colors, music, and long walks on the beach. I chill out, I fly, I fly some more, I kill some loudmouths, I chill out some more, rob some people, take a hit at a corporate lawyer here and there and thats it! Now, when someone disturbs my schedule, which is quite extensive as you can see, I get upset!

Now you listen here, dear Mr. Netti. For every other lackey you send out to "test me", I'll burn three more, because I really dont appreciate this kind of aggressive behavior!

I hope my answer satisfies you, and please, do enjoy the rest of your evening!

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.Sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

To further lecture you from the protocols we use at the organization, I have to add that I never 'send' anyone anywhere, in your case, I never even suggested such. I trust every pilot's judgement squeaking a Hacker IFF on their craft about their conduct. Until the point I start receiving reports like the ones gathering about you.

In your case, I made the mistake that I assumed a correlation between the ability of expression and skill and the ability of cognition. 'Mouth' is an asset that's often underrated. It's also a double-edged blade. If you could use it just tenth as good as you fly your craft, there would be a great, bright future foreseeable to you. Otherwise, your inconsiderate actions will hinder the reputation of -our- organization, that you state to not care about.

So I'm asking you nicely again: Direct your wrath towards the corporate oligarchy and it's corrupt lapdogs rather than the allies of Hackers. Otherwise you might will face a threat that no shield and no skill can defend you from: "Mouth".

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Hello again! Its a very nice day, isnt it?

Aanyway, I presume that the pilot just blabbered your name out by accident then. I also suggest you dont take any Outcast as your wingman, I'll be looking for them.

Oh and, the threat of "Mouth", you say? I'll get my headphones and turn up the music.

Enjoy the rest of your day, dear Sir! I hope I didnt waste too much of your time!