Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While I have heard of Discovery before, I haven't picked it up until just now. After roaming around in Rheinland and getting a few generous donations I've managed to somewhat set myself up as, I believe the term is, an Independent ALG trader.

Although I wouldn't mind joining the official faction at some point.

Now that I've rambled about what I've done ingame I would like to say Hello. And thanks to the generous community that helped me setup in the beginning.
Hello and might I be the first to say 'hello!'.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy you your time on Discovery. Take good care of reading the rules to avoid dissapointments.

Cheers and see you ingame.
Welcome around, have fun! Sounds you'll fit right in. Hope you'll rob, get robbed, and blast people a lot. With style.
Welcome to Disco mate. Great to hear you had a good first experience, and can't wait to see you out there!
Hey mate, welcome!

Please, read the rules once or twice, browse the factions, and have fun.

PS: ONI is recruiting 8-| http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=111065 We're looking for some decent roleplayers who don't hate Gallia and wanna be the Gallic's LSF. Well, more of SS. : D
Greetings!

Welcome to Discovery,

Hope to see you around in space.

Gramps
Hello!

Great to see some new faces.

I would really suggest you to join a faction.

I'm sure you'll have a lot fun!
Maybe we see each other in space some time.

Regards,
Narcotic
Welcome mate, enjoy your stay, take note of the rules, and have a good time;)
Cheers
Welcome, enjoy your stay.
Welcome! I see you are all outfitted already, we at Greyhound help new players that want to joing OS&C by giving them a ship, if you feel like getting a glimpse of what organized corportation RP is, drop by. Cheers!
Pages: 1 2