Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Phooms Out, New Idea In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have three firm-ish ideas on FL/Merc faction RP to develop which was what Gheis and others suggested was the best way to go about it without saying; GIME PHOOM GEAR PLS?!!!!

All who wana hear it msg me or skype me@ luigivinet.
Why can't you post the concept on the forums?
As I sent to crysis in a PM... personally I think going with the Mercenary/Freelancer/Whatever background is a bad idea, all it does is go back towards the "pewpew everything" faction that the Phantoms used to be, and that's why everyone hated them. Nobody really likes free reign pvp factions, and it's quite clear that the admins are at the forefront of that crowd. Even the keepers and wild are unable to do little more than pvp to show their presence/existence nowdays, because such a reputation for that has been built up that players simply ignore any kind of non-combat interaction and start shooting or running the second they see a keeper or wild on their scanners.

A faction that exists only to pvp will only get pvp from anyone they interact with.
Great.

But more details would be interesting, just a little peak.
Idk, I'm more for a human faction since almost everyone goes like "OMG ALIEN" when they see non-human and either run away or engage. Of course, the change of the ID could be requested if the faction gets good reputation, I think.
' Wrote:Why can't you post the concept on the forums?
' Wrote:(snips) Phantoms (...) everyone hated them (...)
Nope. Phantom contacts were the only thing in discovery that could make my blood run cold. I miss them.

I also interact peacefully with Keepers but maybe I'm strange like that.

Whatever this guy wants to try, couldn't hurt.
Because then no People who are against these Ideas would post here -> No People who'd be against a new special Factions -> People wanting a new special Faction are living peaceful until the End of their Lives.

Result: One massive peaceful Circle-Jerking.
Or, to make my other post more useful.

Stop it. Just stop.

Just do something that's fun. If you can swing grabbing their stuff go for it. But for lord's sake production events like this will fail.

Just go have fun! Success follows in the wake of good times. Ish.
Pages: 1 2 3