Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
- BDM ID'd fighters in Alaska. (They're basing from rochester, btw...)

- Order battleships at Manhattan.

- HF/VR raid on Norfolk.

- Expecting a standard pirate-cluster to appear within the next twenty minutes.

This is on top of the normal background stuff happening in Liberty (which is essentially a constant stream of small pirate groups, smugglers, embargo breakers, folks wandering into Z21 and so on.

I love pew as much as anyone else. But every time I have logged on in the last few days, it's been in the middle of some raid or another. It's extremely tiring. It's kinda boring as well. It generates annoyance for people. It makes certain elements within Liberty behave in a knee-jerk fashion, and gank the hell out of everyone. I creates whinging which I have to listen to. It makes certain people displace balme for their own failure. It leads to tons of reports as people start acting irrationally due to being pushed over and over and over.

Please, just chill out with the Liberty raids. The last week has been utterly insane.
I concur...I mean, I've recently been active on my LR- again..the amount of stuff going on in liberty is like..10 times more than the Taus.

And that's saying something.
I agree with you man. I am there almost everyday.
Next time BDM is in Alaska, SS and send to Anne.

As for Order: Burn at your heart's content. Biggest ship we honestly have deployed to Liberty is my personal Hathor Destiny's Embrace. Rest are fighters. EDIT: We don't like any caps in Liberty; we got tired of LNS raids. Its in Alaska, we don't care. Our emergency chat even states "Don't ask for help if you're in Alaska."

And no, BDM is using anything but Rochestor. That's just too obvious...
I'll write a more comprehensive reply to this post as soon as I'm done with my letter to Admiral Hale blackmailing him for information my spy gathered in Alaska which I'll publish to the RM and HF unless he gives me 85 Guardians.

' Wrote:And no, BDM is anything but Rochestor.

Does that mean Joe has your permission to delete any BDM ships found on Rochester?
The Order Ossies were not communicative enough. Boom'd.
' Wrote:And no, BDM is using anything but Rochestor. That's just too obvious...

Did I say BDM| or [RM-MND]?
Dusty, I edited my post a bit, ad no...because I'm not BDM HC. I am just passing on what I've been told and what I know. No BDM ship should be in Alaska, nor should they be on Rochestor, and I am very sure no one is (can't speak for U-66, the bugger.)

EDIT: You said BDM|. Anne will cut off our unmentionables and place them in giftwrapped boxes if we enter Alaska (Quoted from Kai S).

You prolly mean the RM-MND.

EDIT2: Oops, you just said BDM ID'd fighters:$not BDM| my bad. It really is the MND ID tho...
I was just informed it was that "other" group of BDM. A thousand apologies (bow) (bow) (bow) (bow).
"Welcome to how the Taus felt for quite a long time!"

But it's not just Liberty that turned to too much fighting. And most times when I see a lot of fighting going on, it's almost every time mercs or pirates. I avoid Liberty, neither having any Liberty ships nor ships that go there very often.

The thing is simple, where many people are there are often good possibilities to start a fight, even if one side doesn't really want to, they still have to defend themself. Everyone wants a piece of that cake - so everyone comes. I tried many things, always thought "Oh, that'll have great RP behind it" and tried taking it ingame - and quickly it was involved in a very un-RP-y fight involved.

I must say, I'm guilty of logging in for fights more often lately too. Why is that? Because there wasn't much to do otherwise.

Am I tired of fighting? Yup, very often I'd prefer doing something else than always fighting. I know how you feel and I would love to see the server becoming less aggressive again. Not just in Liberty, but everywhere else as well.

(At least I'm getting better against snubs except Sabres... oO°)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18