Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction Concern :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all.

Dont mean to upset anyone or anything like that by posting this, but I've just got to wonder...where is everybody?

The only factions im seeing anything of are the SF, RM, and my faction (TC).
Havent seen anyone from Crimson, TG, AW, Phantom or anything for a while now...and I'm just wondering where everyone has gone...

So if someone can update me?
Im unactive in the game due to college issues. (Exams, to be more precise)...

THe last saturday i entered the server and there were at least 2 representatives of each faction...

Remember that most of us are from different time zones. So, you might had entered at a time where nobody was on line, or maybe the ones online were people from a faction, but in his/her trader chars, which might not be associated to a faction...
Phantom's are very much around and active, same with a couple of TG and AW. Ya, timezone makes a big difference, also weekends.
finius,Feb 24 2006, 06:50 PM Wrote:Phantom
[snapback]13445[/snapback]

I, basically, AM THE PHANTOMS. Thank you.

And DarkStar *IS* the Phantoms.

You see me every day almost, what'cha talking about?!?

And the leader of the Crimson is having some problems getting on FL...
I'll take your words on this, I can't be on all the time, but I have been playing a lot this week and at wierd times - I've been off school. One night virus kept me up till about 6:00AM. But I'm not saying the server is Deserted, it just seems that no-one is really about, hell, I'm getting lonely here!
Virus, you and Darkstar may be *THE * Phantoms, but still, only two of you. Though I have seen a few more about.
If anyone is on, and see's any TG, AW, say hi for me :P .
I have also been busy because of school. Also I will only be semi-active in the next few weeks. On maybe once every two days and will try to be there for events. February is a very slow month for this server apperantly...
What do you mean? i'm on every day and since you created TC, EVERY TIME there was someone on. So.... it's not a phantom city., (Sorry 4 the expresion phantom empire guys :P )
Right now there are 13 people on line... So server is not deserted
Well as long as you're all alive and well :P . Thanks anyways you guys.