Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Permission to use mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am posting here to formally ask permission to use Discovery Freelancer mod 4.84 as a template for a mod i plan to make. As of yet i have no plans to host this mod online. If i do decide i will of course post here first to ask permission. I will credit discoverygc for everything that they have created that i use. Please consider this proposal.

Thank you
Blackstarr
Template? Exactly how much will become part of your mod? Don't exactly like to see copy/paste mods..
My plans are to make a star trek mod. I have drawn plans to totally revamp the mod to be more trek like. Adding systems, ships, factions, ect. I have sectioned out the freelancer map to fit the sectors of the star trek universe..... i have this all planned out. I probably wont change much to the discovery original i plan to use it as a start an build around it.
A Star Trek mod? Heh, hope it works out. I've always kind of been a trekkie.:P
Blackstarr you may want to PM Igiss direct, if you haven't already.

And I think everyone here appreciates you asking for permission.... not like that last mob of thieves. Good luck with your mod..... believe me it's a steep, rocky learning curve. Let us know how it goes!
As i have told you in game Sir the permission you require is from Igiss, he will tell you how to do all this.

Cheers