Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: here we go again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
greetings one and all

its me Bon fromt he NPP merc group faction thingy , been around yet again some months not playing and poping back in again lets see how long it takes this time for my ships to magicly go missing

welcome back me its great to have my awsome self back online may I pew pew with the deadest of them all for rules please read the rules thingy for everything else well its around here some place
aaaa sweet insanity how I do love thee
Don't spam the welcome section.
Welcome back person i dunno.
good to see the admins still get here first good times mind you can I still ask about my old ships and such wich went missing ? thay would be handy to start out with again or must I slave it out for 3 months again then loose them all again hehehehe
Welcome back, whoever you are...

On your question about your ships disappearing. Two words: "Inactivity Wipe".
no not inactive wipe my ships went missing then the admins did not respond or help in getting them back so I stoped playing as in my accounts where empty when I stoped playing the game way back
Maybe a sanction? At any rate, welcome back and enjoy your stay mate.
Cheers
Welcome back, stranger.

About you lost ships:
I suggest you to always make a backup of the .adf account files, and in addition; put a movechar code on each of your ships in case of an emergency.

If you do that, and don't forget to log them every 6 months, you'll be fine.
Pages: 1 2 3