Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Titanic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this thing available for Liberty corps?
Yes, since it is Civilian (sirius-wide). Yes, it is sold in two very unusual and annoying locations for Liberty corps. If your character isn't already rephacked against Rheinland, then take a Recruit ID while you purchase the ship in Rheinland.
Thanks, especially for how to obtain it, hadn't thought of the recruit ID
Titanic via Recruit ID:

Recruit ID description from wiki Wrote:Allowed ships: Fighters, Freighters
+

Da Rules Wrote:b) Trader ships with cargo hold less than 650 units are considered freighters;
c) Trader ships with cargo hold more than 650 units are considered transports;
=Sanctionable. (I hope that I'm wrong).

You may temporary use a "neutral" ID, e.g. Kusari/Bretonian corporation. Or maybe the IC ID is not rephacked hostile?
Then again the standard punishment for using an incorrect ID is moving the ship to Bastille so the admins can force you to pick a correct one. And when they see that your ship does have the correct ID they probably won't do anything. Also, it's pretty unlikely that you even meet someone willing to sanction you on that short trip to Rheinland.
Actually, that gets me thinking.

Most Liberty corporations are actually allowed in Rheinland, just not permitted to carry any cargo whatsoever. Go read the Rheinland law. Only Universal Shipping is completely barred from entering. Ageira, DSE, Cryer, and SynthFoods can all get in.