Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Spam Alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like Space dealt with that. I've also just done the same thing to 'BushnellPollard363'. I think the spam is back now that Blodo disabled SpamBlacklist and TitleBlacklist over performance problems.
Some tasty spam news:

I'll be deleting all unused user accounts probably sometime at the end of this week. This is done primarily with the intention to reduce the absolutely incredible amount of spambot accounts on the wiki, but unfortunately it will also remove legit accounts made by Disco members (former or current) that were never used, which in this context means: no pages created or edited on the wiki.

I am posting about this in advance because, if you never used your wiki account and want it to not be deleted for some reason (even though you can remake it just as easily after the purge), it would be wise to commit at least one edit to the wiki before this Friday (08.08.2014).
https://discoverygc.com/wiki/index.php?t...ldid=73923

Someone should undo this change.

"'The Roter Köcksückercheatingbund'' in english: "The Red Cock sucker cheating squad"
Fixed. Tho I don't think this thread was meant for things like this, better leave as is.
Pages: 1 2