Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've always been a fan of Freelancer, infact I remember finishing it in 2004 and then again around 2007 and just last year replaying it again. For some reason I never explored the online option till my friend gave me this modded freelancer two weeks ago.

I've been playing quite a bit and enjoying myself a fair amount. (Aside from my lag, ping to overseas servers never works out so well, especially for the fighter battles!)

And I think I may be sticking around, also known as Astartes... and a few aliases I'd like to remain secret.:)
Welcome and enjoy:)
Welcome aboard mate.
Yo. Welcome, enjoy your stay.
Welcome to Disco:)
Dont become too ambitious!
We at Greyhound have a program to introduce new players into the community by giving them a ship and a role to RP, if you want, check it out in the Sirius News and Commerce forums.

Have fun!
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

' Wrote:We at Greyhound have a program to introduce new players into the community by giving them a ship and a role to RP, if you want, check it out in the Sirius News and Commerce forums.

I may only be posting now but I've been playing for two weeks! Thank you very much for your offer however. Very helpful and kind.:)
Welcome, take note of the rules, practice good role play, and have fun;)
Cheers!
awsome some one new

*waves* greetings please stop by some time and have a liberty ale on the tab of the libs hehehe if its help you need in game with something just ask any NPP pilot for help we help where ever we can if we cant help well then pirate us hehe still though welcome to the online side of freelancer its way more fun then the single player
Welcome new one !

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the discovery server, read rules and enjoy your stay.
Pages: 1 2