Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AFA Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
General Order to All AFA pilots

This comm channel will be open for all reports to AFA command. You should all make reports after every flight. It is important to keep command as well as your fellow pilots up to date on all intellegance and KOS ships. We will all be able to more effectivly achive our goals with good communications.

end order

Recruitment page

Faction Information
To: AFA Command

Re: After Action Report

Tonight Morimoto, Tokido, and I recived a distress call from a KNF vessel that it had been attacked by 2 mandalonians outside the Planet Kyushu docking ring. I proced there, and we engaged the Mandalores. Soon a GC pilots appered on scanners. Morimoto has to pull back to base with engine troubles. I was able to take out one of the Mandalores. At that point, another GC showed up and they focused thier fire on my ship, My shields soon came down followed by my hull. I ejected, and luckly Tokido has able to retrive my pod, I am sending this from the hold of his ship.. Await a final action report from him at the end of his patrol.

Barak Out

Re: After Action Report

Konnichiwa freinds, as Ze'ev has said, there was a sizeable fight. I will list the numbers and ships.

On the side of the AFA we have:

My Raven's Talon-Survived
Ze'ev's Gunboat-Destroyed
Morimoto's Eagle-Engine Trouble
An Independant Kusari Naval Destroyer-Destroyed
Three To Five KNF Fighters (not sure on number)-All But One Destroyed
A Bounty Hunter Battlecruiser-Survived

On the side of NovaPG we have:

Two NovaPG Bombers-One Destroyed, Other Critically Damaged
One NovaPG Fighter-Destroyed
Three Mandalorian Fighters-Destroyed
One Mercenary Gunboat-Disappeared

I would consider this fight a draw, although we sustained heavier loses, they lost all but one of their ships and we defended our home, Kyushu. I was able to destroy three ships, a light fighter, a bomber, and a fighter. Ze'ev has been safely returned home and I will be resuming my patrol after this report.

End Tranismission...
Hazabachi Tokido, Out

Re: Status

Reporting in the Completion of my new Griffin Light Fighter. Her ID is FA and IFF proudly broadcasts Farmers Alliance for all to see. Command, we now have 5 ships in service.

Ze'ev

Re: Setup

Reporting that my new Crow is up and runnin, ready to do the job. Ship is named Kamikawa.

Kuma out.

Re: Patrol Report

Patroled Kyushu and NT today, uneventful, with the exception of a 4 million credit donation from a KOF ship designation Mobiuis.

Re: Mobius

Yes, Mobius has proven himself as worthy supporter of our cause.
I suggest that we shall give all KoF traders total pardon of all our
donation requests. Choice should be theirs, for such devotion.

-Signed Michinawa Kariwi

Re: BACKSTABBING INFIDEL!

*cough* This is... Kuma... From *cough* Kamikawa *cough, cough* Patrol report as following. I stopped IMG trader, naval forces tag *cough* 4K from our base. Got him on hull buckling... *cough* and he dropped cargo... as demanded *cough* While i stopped to destroy it, gaijin scumm, he used last of his *cough* shield batteries, and *cough* opened fire on us... *cough* we didnt even had time to start engine... *cough* sumimasen, i failed... *cough* i will be in sick bay, awaiting my punishment... *cough*

Kuma out.
To: Kuma Takeda

From Ze'ev Barak

Brother, I hope your recovery goes well. As for talk of punishment, It is I and the others who should face discipline, we were not there for you. Remember Kuma, Our strength come from each other and our bond, not from our individual victories and defeats.

To: Michinawa Kariwi

These traders have indeed been generous Mich, but remember, they are outsiders, and as others have in the past, they come here to Kusari with arms and pockets open, and at first it seems good, but remember the long term effects of these outsiders. It's easy to remember your ideals when outsiders come in guns blazing, it is much harder to see the danger when the come profesing freindship. Remember, this fight is not only about us, but generations of Kusari to come.
Open Transmission...
To:AFA Message Center

Konnichiwa my brothers and sisters. I am glad to report I am completely outfitted. The KNF was kind enough to let me use four of their Disinfectors, which sync well with our Vultures, and while doing less damage than Drakes, are more energy efficent.

May our cause prevail!

End Transmission...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27