Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What if people...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What if people got personal forum ranks?

For example, after XXX amount of posts, you may ask an Admin/Mod to give you one. I would assume this would be at least 1000-1500 if not 2000.

If not, what about Freelancer faction leaders having personal ones, then?

Examples:

Sam(Angel) would be Rheinland Chancellor...
Kane might have Phantom Emperor or Apocalypse Commander
Dab......... Um... Lord Capitan. :) (Mispelled on purpose)
Lancer could have Commander in Cheif.
Wolfpack could have Server Host or Server Admin or Demi-God.
Igiss SHOULD have God of All Creation.
Firebird could have CRI Main Scientist or something.....

Oh, and Moderators should be able to have their own if nothing else....
I'm fine with the standard ranks for myself. If someone wants special ranks I'm fine with that too.
We have that on our WA forums. Me and two others DO have Lord Captain as the name under our avatar. Me, Kilroy, and Skaldi. If we do the forum post count don't make it over 1500 as then people would have to become spammers or be active on the forums for about 7-8 months.
Dab,Feb 26 2006, 05:33 PM Wrote:be active on the forums for about 7-8 months.
[snapback]13556[/snapback]

That's what I'm looking for. :)

Or we could have it if your an active member for such and such months you get a personalized rank.
What about that?
Ill take the Title of Dark Lord please.... :crazy:
Either way sounds good. in the question of "Do you think we should allow personalized forum ranks after a certain number of posts/time, or leave them alone" I vote;

Yes. :P
Virus,Feb 26 2006, 07:09 AM Wrote:Dab......... Um... Lord Capitan. :) (Mispelled on purpose)
[snapback]13527[/snapback]
You didnt mispelled it. Capitan is the translation to spanish of Captain. :laugh:

Personal ranks... Interesting. I would be... Erm... some kind of... well, im unsure.... guardian, wizzard, something like that...
Angel,Mar 2 2006, 07:09 PM Wrote:Ill take the Title of Dark Lord please.... :crazy:
[snapback]13847[/snapback]

Umm that is Kanes...
Dab,Mar 2 2006, 10:27 PM Wrote:Umm that is Kanes...
[snapback]13857[/snapback]
Talking about lord, look at your rank dab... Seems that duke is not the last rank of the forums...
I wonder what Igiss thinks.......

Come on Igiss, you can tell us. :secret:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5