Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,I played this game a lot when it first came out and loved it.I finished 4.84 like 2 months ago and have been playing as a smuggler who carries refugees to Zoner bases and New London for two weeks:)I'm looking forward to having fun with all you people :) Nice to meet you!

One question though,do i need to have Skype before joining any player faction?
Welcome to this community!

Good choice to finally play Discovery Online.:)

And yes, you should have Skype to stay in contact with your faction/s.
At least it's recommended.

Have fun!
Hello

Welcome to Discovery! Read the rules and enjoy the fun !

Yes you need to have Skype ( most player factions use Skype)
Welcome mate , have fun ,Good luck out there:)
Welcome aboard. Do note that Discovery 4.86 is coming soon. Do enjoy yourself until the new mod is out.

Skype is not necessary but recommended. Most, if not all player factions, demand a means of easy communication.

Also (shameless advertisement) do note my signature. Yes, we are re-establishing OS&C. We could use extra members. We are mainly role play centric (What sort of Cruise Liner engage in PvP?) and we'll provide you a ship.
Hello and welcome aboard !

I hope you have fun at discovery and the next upcoming version .86 (YAYZ).

And yes, if you join a faction skype is recommended and for some factions even obligatory.
Welcome. You came here right in time, 4.86 is coming soon.

Read the rules and enjoy, this is the best community I've ever been in.
Enjoy the new update when it comes out mate;)take heed of the rules, and yes Skype is always helpful around here.
Cheers
Welcome!

And yes most factions require skype
Welcome,have fun mate.
Pages: 1 2