Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Game crash and windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For past 2 days my freelancer geting more and more to crash problem is wierd,well this morning was crash 2 times.Problem is that when every time most i jump in system main jh my frelancer just crash and aslo windows crash,i cudnt get ss beacose its also windows crash,i have pop a picture blue screen with some message dump,all screen is in bule,i will try take picture with my digital camera next time,so when i return in game for example this morning i was jumping from tau 29 to kyushu,at jh my game was crashed together with windows and when i was return i was here little wierd no paths for system jh just all empty, you can see on ss here is link

Kyushu wierd

So am asking you if of you have similar problem.

Tnx in forwad
Mmmh.. i don?t know the problem.. but i would try to reinstall freelancer, update the driver for your graphic card. worst case, video and sound codex or windows. hope you find a fast solution for your problem.
Also freelancer tends to crash when jumping between systems. I had that problem. Turn off 3d sound.(dunno exact name)