Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:Hey Dubstep ! I feel the urge to make you rage and destroy the hope you had left.

In his upcoming new album, Justin Bieber experiments with dubstep (if this becomes a case of materialism, does it mean that therefore he is experimenting with you as well ?).

Are you ready to see your favourite music genre (apparently) being absorbed by millions of kids that are going to claim Justin Bieber invented Dubstep ?
I heard this a while back and it made me die inside a bit. Now I'm just waiting to see if he is going to experiment with dubstep in its fullest, or some electronic crap that isnt really dubstep. But thank you for trying to destroy the shred of hope I had left! : D

But on the other side, Skrillex is like the Justin Bieber of dubstep, so does that mean we will have two of them now?

P.S. Oh baaabyyy, no Justin didnt experiment with me at all.

' Wrote:Dubstep sucks.
Everyone has their own opinion and taste. Not everyone is into dubstep really, it took me quite a while of listening to appreciate it. So, I can respect your answer.
' Wrote:
[Image: kBagt.png]

Ok
::Locked at the request of OP::

Pages: 1 2