Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: It is time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wait. Wasn't there some prerequisite to the creation of the Gallic Royal Ferrari?

Hmmmmm?
Oh and here's Hispania.

[Image: FerrariCrash4.jpg]

Hmm that Italian vehicle looks strangely like a ferrari.
' Wrote:For a long time, the family has hidden a fourth royal sibling from the view of the public. Shame, fear of ridicule, a number of reasons were behind the concealment. But on this day, the veil shall be lifted.

I, the Gallic Royal Ferrari, am the fourth Royal Sibling. The fourth son of King Charles, His Excellency.

And this is the dawn of a new era.

It's ok. You'll get <strike>ganked</strike> overwhelmed by superior numbers just like the rest of your family.

/fact

bearelia

' Wrote:Wait. Wasn't there some prerequisite to the creation of the Gallic Royal Ferrari?

Hmmmmm?
The best part is Dab will be so wrapped up in his ego that he won't remember that I didn't do the thing I was "supposed" to do for him.
' Wrote:The best part is Dab will be so wrapped up in his ego that he won't remember that I didn't do the thing I was "supposed" to do for him.
I fully remembered. I'm trusting you to go through with it, or the Gallic Ferrari meets the laser guillotine. (smoke)
What kind of car do the Council have?
[Image: 62249201.jpg]
' Wrote:I fully remembered. I'm trusting you to go through with it, or the Gallic Ferrari meets the laser guillotine. (smoke)
Mmmm, so tough!:cool:
' Wrote:What kind of car do the Council have?

[Image: 79388614.jpg]
Hello, ladies, look at this thread,
now back to me
now back at this thread,
now back to me.
Sadly, this thread was lacking me
but if it made any sense to any of the unenlightened people who are not the most active chat of the most inactive faction
The thread could have me.
Look down,
A post by Dab, where are you?
You’re on a raid against the faction your faction could be like.
What’s in your hand, back at me.
I have it, I have it, coloured text to shut Hank up.
Look again, the coloured text is now a lock button.
Anything is possible when the GRN chat posts in flood.
I’m on a horse.
Pages: 1 2 3