Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newbie Test Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the Brothers of Sirius Noobie incentives thread.

This is a fun way for you to get to know the way this mod operates... Enjoy...

You are 4 easy steps away from being a happy camper like the rest of us!

Each one of these steps is worth up to 500 000 credits. All dependent on how well you perform the tests!

1) Know the Rules.

2) Make a backstory for your character HERE!

3) Say Hi to the community HERE!

4) Join a faction HERE!

Good luck!

If you have not yet read Xoria's post then shame on you..here..go read it quickly...

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8574

We have great start up Capital for you if you know these basic rules...

How it works:

Read Xorias' Post via the link above, then go through this summary and PM any of us in game.

We will ask you some questions - some will be worth $10 000.. some $100 000...

If we like the way you RP you could end up with $20 000 000 and be part of a faction that really suits you.. it's all up to you!

Here's a quick 7 point summary:

1) You're a guest here. It's a priveledge, not a right, so have respect for the Admins and Factions.

2) It's an RP server, that means Role Play - This means you choose a character and actually be that character, especially in system chat.

3) System chat is not for 'lol':):Dor other shortcuts and smileys, it's stricltly for RP - Please respect that and enjoy it with us.

4) The forums are extremely important, be here as often as you can.

5) You can be banned. remember that, we can and will screeshot you if you disrespect the server rules and players.
Our Admins have heard every excuse imagineable so you can't smooth talk your way out.
You are not anonymous here! Your IP adress is your name here...

6) RP brings a lot to gaming and makes PvP and other player interaction much richer.. so give it a try and don't be shy to ask us any questions when you get stuck.

7) The only people who need to fear the authorities are those who disrespect them. The rest of us enjoy their (hostile) company ha ha...

Thats it... now PM any of us ingame with these EXACT words and you will automatically earn $10 000...

Once you complete your steps, use these passwords:

The first password shall be: The rules are known to me + forum name.

The second password shall be: I am he with my own history.+ forum name.

The third password shall be: The community has heard my voice! + forum name.

The forth Password shall be: My journey has begun, I thank thee brother (insert name here) for thy great patience with me.

Good luck and have fun... I hopes I gits ter fly wit y' soon...