Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New idea for character backgroud story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thinking about to create some background info about Sammy, my main char. And i don't want to write up a long story page or something like that and i thought it maybe can be a interesting way to give out some additional info if i write some rumors about him here on the forums. I just doesn't figured out fully how to do that. So i need some help.
If you got lots of help from other players, you could put these rumors into bunches of bar threads, other people talking about your character. I expect bar threads suffer from a lack of real conversation, but that's just my experience.

I'd also caution you against making the character too awesome, etc. People in bars are more likely to talk about where you've messed up and risked them their jobs and credits than when you were awesome. Anyhow, that's my idea.
Bar threads, that can be a good place to start, i try to come up with some sorth rumors about him. Anyone else, any kind of help is appreciated.