Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bottlenose equipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, long story short. I suck at equipment, so I need some help. Post a type of loadout you probably use and name it's advantages/disadvantages.

Thank you.
I mostly go with razors+pulses. Advantages: triple razor instakills snubs. Disadvantages: Fails vs turret steering gunboats.

' Wrote:Disadvantages: Fails vs <strike>turret steering</strike> all gunboats.
Fixed.
3/3 Pulse Razors, since Bottlenose powercore wont be able to shoot 4 GB razors.

Also, it doesnt fail against all GBs, Stefz. You can use the Bottlenose's agility to outmaneuver bigger GBs and dodge SnipeGBs Razors and Pulses.

However, dont try engaging other rather agile Gunboats of any loadout, since you cant make enough difference with your agility to make up for the lack of hull and firepower.

EDIT: For the last point an example: Dont bother trying to fight things like LHGS or a skilled Claymore.
It depends on your skills and your aim- this ship make wonders if you are skilled pilot with 3 razors 1 pulse , 1 razor 1 missile in the back.
Other interesting combo is 4 cerberius and 2 missiles.
I disagree.
Use the Bottlenose's maneuverability and suppress the enemy with constant fire whilst dodging their futile attempts to land a hit on you.

Yeah, I'm talking Basics. Bottlenose makes a great turret boat. Razors just drain the powercore too fast.