Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Renzu Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: renzusig_small.png]

Renzu Corporation Recruitment Channel
Welcome to the Renzu Corp. Recruitment Channel. We are looking for motivated individuals to carry our company forward into the future. If you feel you have something to offer, and have what it takes to be a part of our company, please apply here, using the form below. A career with Renzu is a propserous one, with benefits to suit everyone.

Please note that S.K.Y.P.E network access is mandatory for all Renzu employees. Good luck!

Code:
[center][color=lightblue][font=agency fb][size=6][b]Recruitment Form[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color=lightblue][b]Name: [/b][/color][color=white]-insert name here-[/color]
[color=lightblue][b]Age: [/b][/color][color=white]-insert age here-[/color]
[color=lightblue][b]Place of Birth: [/b][/color][color=white]-insert birthplace here-[/color]
[color=lightblue][b]Desired Shipname: [/b][/color][color=white]-insert shipname here-[/color]

[color=lightblue][b]Please describe yourself briefly:[/b][/color][color=white][indent]-insert bio here-[/indent][/color]
-{@Incoming Transmission Detected@}-
-{@Transimission Datapacket Decoding@}-

Recruitment Form

Name:Kei Marwick
Place of Birth: Furyoku Station
Desired Shipname:Renzu|Yomi

Please describe yourself briefly:
I have pursued an independant course of study in archetecture, ship design, and systems analysis under the tutelage of varied KNF, Interspace, and Samura engineers. Now that my schooling is complete I wish to try my hand at such pursuits myself. I have heard that Renzu is a new corporation, open to new ideas and methods, and on the cutting edge of today's ship technology and production. I have many ideas that challenge traditional practices and am looking for a workplace conducive to innovation and exploration.

-{@Transmission Ends@}-
** INCOMING TRANSMISSION **

To: Kei Marwick
Re: Application Successful
Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted. Please send your S.K.Y.P.E details to me privately for your interview.

Yours Sincerely,

Shinji Takeda
Chief Operating Officer, Renzu Corporation

** END TRANSMISSION **
====INCOMING TRANSMISSION====

Recruitment Form

Name: Nobuyuki Kodame
Place of Birth: Planet Honshu
Desired Shipname: Renzu|Hinode

There is two thing ever crossed in my mind when I hear about Renzu, their facinating ship design dan their endless search for ship technology development, Renzu have proved to be one of Kusari brightest ship builder, and now after I finished my education and few training, this is the perfect time for me to join with Renzu, seeking more knowledge and experience.
I know I'm not the brightest among my colleague, but I have something that make me different from other, I'm a fast learner, learning by doing is my area of expertise, show me something and you'll be surprised for what I can do about it.
I hope I can be decent addition for Renzu Corporation and I'm looking forward for your answer

====TRANSMISSION TERMINATED====

To: Nobuyuki Kodame
Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and your honesty. At Renzu we offer quality training, I am sure you will do well. You will be hearing from me soon on the S.K.Y.P.E network for your interview.

Yours Sincerely,

Shinji Takeda

** END TRANSMISSION **
***Incoming transmission***

Recruitment Form

Name: Saki Taiyou
Place of Birth: Planet New Tokyo
Desired Shipname: Renzu|Namu, Renzu|Saki.Taiyou

Since I was a young girl, I was always fascinated by spacecrafts - how they work, how they're built and designed and from where they finally come from. Somehow, I've been enthusiastic about that stuff. "She's a natural!" people said, when they saw my drawings of various devised spaceships. But it wasn't just another hobby. In my years as teenager, I'd already earned my first credits in repairing civilian spacecrafts at my uncle's repair shop. If people would need to describe me in a few words, they would call me a likeable women with a joy of discovery. As my parents said once: "Complicated but genious".
So it came, that I've studied Spacecraft Design and Manufacture, Siriuswide Economics and Mathematics/Physics at a private university on Planet New Tokyo. After my studying, I had the choice between Samura, Kishiro and Renzu. The reason, why I'd finally applied here, is, that I see a great future for the Renzu Corporation and I want to be part of that success.

***Transmission terminated***

To: Saki Taiyou
Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted. You seem to have a natural talent in Space Engineering, which is what we do best. I'm sure you'll fit right in, although I hope there is more emphasis on your 'genius' rather than the 'complicated' part.

Yours Sincerely,

Shinji Takeda

** END TRANSMISSION **
Recruitment Form

Name: Maria.v.Oberfaren
Place of Birth: Mainz station
Desired Shipname: Renzu|Springblossom, Renzu|Voyager

I was born at Mainz station because my father was very busy and couldn't take my mother to better place.But I can't tell that he is bad father...One of the most brave and fearsome captains, Secoundary fleet representative. His science library was really great! Indeed i can't say that my father is a scientist...He just want to know more about our World. I've spent almost all my childhood among books. No,I'm not a bookworm-my father made me to pass all those survival trainings, flight courses and so on. But He offered me bright future....but on Alster. And I refused...I don't want to spend my life just building "standard ships". I want some thing new,"fresh".I adore big ships...all those Liners,Cruisers,Battleships. But their hull and engines is most interesting part for me along with ship computers. That's why I've applied here....You have "fresh" ideas.

To: Maria.v.Oberfaren
Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted. Please message me privately with your S.K.Y.P.E network details so that I can set up your interview.

Yours Sincerely,

Shinji Takeda

** END TRANSMISSION **
Recruitment Form

Name: Alatriste Marquez
Place of Birth: Planet Crete
Desired Shipname: Renzu|Esperanza or Renzu| Alatriste.Markez(or Marquez)

I was born in the planet of Crete. i am 23 years old and wish to become part of your organization. I was brought here by Key Marwick.
I am not very smart, only one man taught me all i know, to fly and economy related knowledge. So i do not expect going into reasarch nor ship designs. I am not a good combat pilot so my goal in this company is simply to be hired as someone who transports goods for Renzu Corp. I have many things to learn and hope to be of good use in your company.
i am trying to be brief, so if you wish to know more then please, you can find the story of Alatriste Marquez in the BIOS department.
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to apply.

Alatriste Marquez.
Pages: 1 2