Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed you have SCRA in there as invite only, I am sure you have noticed there is a recruitment ya know? You can apply right away!
Yeah but it's not cool cause he'll never get accepted:(
Cam, don't listen to them!

Make an indy Coalition ship. :D
I have also noticed that Cam's signature uses low quality, pixlated text with non-blended colors. If you're going to complain, at least have the decency to do it in hi-def.
Well if invite-only now means won't accept Cam ...

Not sure if signature limits will be enough then.
I was gonna say that....
No, but seriously, I'd really appriciate it if he took the time to get a program like Photoshop or something and re-did the sig. Heck, even microsoft paint would yeild smoother text. Not that anyone should be making sigs with Paint...
For those of you with paint sigs, I feel sorry for you. I know about that hellhole, and I'm never going back.
I forgot IND -_-

But eh im mostly against the invite only factions that are 100% PvP oriented.

I missed RoS too...

Dammit, Ugh.

Victory is near! Don't step now?

I guess that means to achieve victory you're not allowed to walk or use stairs.

I guess Official Factions are the 1%... If you're mathematically incompetent, of course.

Edit: I actually laughed out loud when I read "But eh im mostly against the invite only factions that are 100% PvP oriented."

Have you never read the Coalition Stories, the Message Dumps, and all the RP effort we put into things? No, I didn't think so. :lol:
' Wrote:Victory is near! Don't step now?

I guess that means to achieve victory you're not allowed to walk or use stairs.

I guess Official Factions are the 1%... If you're mathematically incompetent, of course.

It says stop, it's just the font.

The 1% thing was a parody of the Occupy protests in RL.
Pages: 1 2