Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

bloogaL

hello people,
i've just started discovery and i'm really liking it, i hope to see some of you out there in sirius.
on another note, i'm struggling with how the application form on this thread works:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1624815
i did it but the links weren't clickale like other peoples

sorry if that last bit is in the wrong section but i couldn't find a forum support section
At first, welcome here, nice to see new faces.

About your question:

Since, its an RP server, you have to match with the expectations there. You need a ship, ID, IFF and weapons. The best choice is the bounty hunter one, maybe some others works too.

After that, you need to make some screenshots about your reputation about Liberty and their enemies. If everything match, you can hunt those "criminals" for money.

If you need other informations, feel free to ask, and dont forget to follow the RP here, so make your request in that line.

Have fun

bloogaL

' Wrote:At first, welcome here, nice to see new faces.

About your question:

Since, its an RP server, you have to match with the expectations there. You need a ship, ID, IFF and weapons. The best choice is the bounty hunter one, maybe some others works too.

After that, you need to make some screenshots about your reputation about Liberty and their enemies. If everything match, you can hunt those "criminals" for money.

If you need other informations, feel free to ask, and dont forget to follow the RP here, so make your request in that line.

Have fun
well i already have a bounty hunter ID and ship with all my weapons being ok on the tech chart but i can't work out how to get my links to work so that they're clickable
' Wrote:well i already have a bounty hunter ID and ship with all my weapons being ok on the tech chart but i can't work out how to get my links to work so that they're clickable

You can use the "insert link" button for example;)
Welcome mate, have fun. Since Wraga explained everything, I guess I'll just welcome you. Cheers.
Quote: Wraga explained everything, I guess I'll just welcome you. Cheers.

Stefz explained that Wraga explained everything....:D

Welcome bro'
Welcome to madness!
Welcome to the disco :yahoo:
Welcome to <strike>Hell</strike> DiscoveryGC,

have fun <strike> while you still can</strike>
Warm welcome to you ! I hope you have a lot of fun here
Pages: 1 2