Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm Xenocide, new player on Discovery who arrived less than 7 days ago.
I'm really happy to discover Discovery mod (Joke joke) !

But, I have some questions and daily problems which need answers and I don't really know where to go in order to get some help.. ='(

My characters are :
Kasr_Kahn (Council Gunboat)
Karl_Makaan (Transporter/Miner)
Serizawa_Kaneoh (Transporter/Trader)
Hey, welcome.

If you need any help, find anyone ingame with the tag [The_Angels] and they'll help you out as best as they can.

Read rules, have,fun, cya in space.
Good to see some new faces. Have fun and read the rules.
Fresh blood. Yay. Welcome.:yahoo:
[Image: fJKuT.png]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread, or send a PM to an Angel:)
Welcome, mate. Have fun, enjoy yourself.
Welcome. Have fun and simply enjoy.
Well, thanks everyone and sorry for the first questions I have to ask =/

1 : I have a problem with me ID/IFF with my character Kasr_Kahn, I have a Council Gunboat, the Council's ID, the IFF with the Council at his maximum, but I'm still affiliated to the Gallic Brigands.. Can you help me ?

2 : I was told that Gallia was a secured territory where people can't go without permissions, so why at Rheinland I saw a freelancer/pirate with a Gallic Brigands Gunboat ? We can take every ship that we want ?

3 : I have a group of friends, and we want to play as the Council and rule over Gallia (we are forming a float), are we obliged to get ruled by the "Official Faction" ? Or can we, as a group, make our own RP in order to free Gallia from the Crown ?

Thanks again for the welcoming =)
Now for the old quote splitter!

' Wrote:1 : I have a problem with me ID/IFF with my character Kasr_Kahn, I have a Council Gunboat, the Council's ID, the IFF with the Council at his maximum, but I'm still affiliated to the Gallic Brigands.. Can you help me ?

/droprep command drops your affiliation. Costs 350k. Relog for effect.

' Wrote:2 : I was told that Gallia was a secured territory where people can't go without permissions, so why at Rheinland I saw a freelancer/pirate with a Gallic Brigands Gunboat ? We can take every ship that we want ?

Either somebody who doesn't know the rules.
OR somebody who requested tech on the forums. Probably a Rorry's Renegade. I think they have access to that tech and commonly pirate in Rheinland.

' Wrote:3 : I have a group of friends, and we want to play as the Council and rule over Gallia (we are forming a float), are we obliged to get ruled by the "Official Faction" ? Or can we, as a group, make our own RP in order to free Gallia from the Crown ?

If you want to be ruled by the "Official Faction" then join the official faction.
An unofficial faction can be made. But you will still be under the jurisdiction of the official faction.
--
Also, welcome to Discovery.
Discovery Freelancer 4.86 is coming, so your beloved Council may have problems when Gallia lolinvades Sirius and overruns Council positions.
Lets just say you may not hold on to your old bases.
Don't let that discourage you. Its fun to be the underdog sometimes (Oh hail Bretonia).
Welcome to Discovery. Read rules and have fun!
Pages: 1 2