Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey whats a good IFF for Vigilante?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does any one know what would be the best IFF for Vigilante....
Admin IFF
Freelancer, it's what pirates use to sneak up on victims, so use it to sneak up on them

' Wrote:Admin IFF

Me an admin....oh dear lord....

Conversation

[Admin]Gheis : Chrome please refraim from shooting NPC's with your admin cannons..
[Admin]Chrome : Oh come oooooooon it's fun why can't I haz fun?
[Admin]Doc.Holiday : Because your making us look bad...
[Admin]Gheis : Maybe he's just retarded....
[Angels]Alley: I told you not to make that fool an admin!
[Admin]Chrome: What? Can I haz fun?
[Admin]Doc.Holiday : Chrome.. I would not have trusted you with a potatoe gun let alone admin cannons
Who gave him those!
Sleepy head : Whos the idiot that made him an admin!
[Admin]Chrome : Thats not nice sleepy head...

In the news today [Admin]Chrome was disbanned from the admins group for killing npcs
and making him self like a giant lolwut in front of everyone.

In other news - the community wants to know who was the moron who made a guy like
Chrome that loves shooting at NPCS an admin!!!

Any ways just a joke: Serious whats a good IFF

And me an admin - I would not be a good admin I am Too active I see to many things.

Anything, as long as its lawful IFF
' Wrote:Freelancer, it's what pirates use to sneak up on victims, so use it to sneak up on them

I wanted to have freelancer ID AND IFF....
But alot of people said it makes no sence...I was like eh why not?
Guess I'm just to open minded..
' Wrote:[Angels]Alley:
I lol'd cus... Just no
it depends on where you fly really, as the ID states and I quote;
Quote:Players using the Vigilante ID MUST have a lawful tag/IFF and their equipment and area of operation must also reflect their tag.
As with all generic IDs, the IFF, if any, should indicate the role you're taking. Discovery is, despite what other people try to make of it, a roleplay server.

Are you an ex Ageira employee who lost his friends to Lanehackers, and has now sworn revenge on them? (Use Ageira)
Are you an ex Kruger pilot who has a bone to pick with IMG? (Use Kruger)
Are you an ex Rheinland Military who is hellbent on revenge against the Hessians, but refuses to adhere to military doctrine? (Use Rheinland Military)
Or are you just some kind of crusader hellbent on blowing up every unlawful you come across? (Use Bountyhunter)
Unless you are a vigilante group that is specifically affiliated with a NPC faction or a specific place in Sirius, I would suggest using the Freelancer IFF. From what I know, Freelancer IFF is lawful, or at least semi-lawful.

Also, Flood?
Pages: 1 2