Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A friendly post by Makc_RU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I haven't seen MI 4, but i think it will suck.

( The real reason for this post is I am conducting a research. I would like to see how long will it take, what will people do to lock this thread. I ,also, would like to see the reason and the lock picture.)
It has Tom Shift+W in it.
I dont understand the remark about shift+W, perhaps it is way beyond my level of education. Would you be so kind and enlighten me on the subject?

thank you in advance.
' Wrote:Well, I haven't seen MI 4, but i think it will suck.

( The real reason for this post is I am conducting a research. I would like to see how long will it take, what will people do to lock this thread. I ,also, would like to see the reason and the lock picture.)

I haven't seen it either, and probably won't. There's much more interesting stuff to see.
' Wrote:I dont understand the remark about shift+W, perhaps it is way beyond my level of education. Would you be so kind and enlighten me on the subject?

thank you in advance.
It's the default control for Cruise in Freelancer.
' Wrote:I dont understand the remark about shift+W, perhaps it is way beyond my level of education. Would you be so kind and enlighten me on the subject?

thank you in advance.

[Image: tomcruise.png]
' Wrote:It's the default control for Cruise in Freelancer.

:lol:
Not true. MI 4 never sucked and never will.

[Image: MI4.jpg]
uhm...so, let me get this straight:

I was talking about Mi: 4 and you talking about the default cruiser in Freelancer. I must admit, your sense of humor is far superior than mine.

May I call you MUSTAH, mustah?
Not sure if trolling...
Pages: 1 2 3