Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To come back or not to come back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
' Wrote:Look I could continue this flame war forever, you started it, and its obvious you read the first part and got insulted then rage wrote what you did.
/ignore Dubstep
No I simply read through your attention whoring post, as I have described it in my original one. And the RL>FL phrase is so overused that even the boards themselves weep at it. If you would care about that truly, you wouldnt be here writing this right now.
You're right about that Veygaar, but the hassle of installing it, seting up the mod etc.. and starting all over again + if I dislike it after a week its wasted time, but I guess I won't know if I do try it, so I think I'll probably just do what I wrote 2 seconds ago ^^
If i remember correct then you were a awful troll...then don't come back.

But if you were nice...Welcome back, Discovery needs people...besides you will be back anyway... 4.86 is being released on 30th December
Me a troll O.o you mistaken me for tenacity or someone xD
As far as I know, we had fun on various chars, so welcome back.;)
Ahh Wraga I remember that awesome "gravity" avatar you had ^^ but I'm not sure if we even met ingame (probably because I only know my VE friends and 2-3 other on the forums) but I know the rest ingame:P
' Wrote:Me a troll O.o you mistaken me for tenacity or someone xD

Probably;)

Komm bak den?
' Wrote:Ahh Wraga I remember that awesome "gravity" avatar you had ^^ but I'm not sure if we even met ingame (probably because I only know my VE friends and 2-3 other on the forums) but I know the rest ingame:P

We have met mate, trust me, but I like to stay at the shadow;)

Have fun and merry Xmas.
*waves* Do come back, get some cash 'till 486. Provided if you are out.
It's getting hot here so... don't hesitate and come back to face 4.86!
Pages: 1 2 3