Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To come back or not to come back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello folks I'm kind of an old guy around these parts, though probably none of you remember me, I'm wondering if its worth it to come back, I kind of miss the RP and possibly shooting down some stuff.
Maybe a character or two of mine would refresh your memory. Gary and Amanda Walker of TAZ similar callsigns can't really remember which ones though:P(No they weren't husband and wife but brother and sister) And now I'm rambling about stuff none wants to know, in any case just answer my question and we'll see.

-Chet
Come back. More players = more fun oh and 4.86 is coming out soon!
I remember you by your helpful sample-Welcome-thread replies. :>

Yeah, come back man, too many good people leaving lately...
Im familiar with your avatar Junes, but I don't recall your name, as for Bloody Reverb is it? Not familiar really, not that it matters though, Ima wait for some more answers if there are gonna be any before I make my decision.
Stop attention whoring. Come back if you want to, dont if you dont.
Come on back mate! Loads of fun to have here.
Cheers
' Wrote:Stop attention whoring. Come back if you want to, dont if you dont.

I noticed your nubness by the joining date, man everyone attention whores here, get used to it ^^
Jokes asside, I don't want much attention just reasons for coming back, if there aren't many no reason to waste time, in any case its always RL>FL
' Wrote:I noticed your nubness by the joining date
Its quite interesting to see how you judge people and personalities, and by what standards. I know that now you will make a remark trying to explain that you were just joking. But you never could pull of that lie and hide your true nature, could you? Heh.
Look I could continue this flame war forever, you started it, and its obvious you read the first part and got insulted then rage wrote what you did.
/ignore Dubstep
Want a reason, just hop on and play some. If you like it then stay.

It's really a question of "do I like playing the game." If you need people to convince you I'm not sure if its worth playing, but.... hop ingame and give it a go is my advice;)
Pages: 1 2 3