Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good day, Discovery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
This would be my second post on the Discovery forum, considering that I couldn't help myself and went on and posted a Bretonian application.

My name is Rian Daniar and I have a lot of roleplay history, including past experiences with the freelancer game, though also with world of warcraft, warcraft 3, D&D and Guild Wars.

I am 20 years old and I see myself to have reached the level of maturity one would need to reach in life, being serious when the situation demands it, but also fun and relaxed when it's time for joking around.

I leave in Eastern Europe, Romania, so my primary language is not English. However, I've been learning it from the age of 6 and later on developed my own view on literature and proper speech. I may sometimes have certain spelling issues, though I will try to keep them to a minimum.

I've never received complaints on the quality of my roleplay and I wish to tell a tale to intrigue and entertain the people around me with my words and actions.

See you in space,
Rian
Good to see a Roleplay veteran joining us in the community.

Welcome to DIscovery:)
Your english is good.
And seeing as you already have experience in roleplay, you'll fit right in.

Do read the rules (if you haven't already) and enjoy yourself.
The new mod's coming on the 30th.
So yeah. See you in space.
Welcome, dear customer.
[Image: SHGO6.png]

Well well, hello there sexy. You should fit right in.
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've a question in regards to voice chatting. I've noticed that both ts3 and Ventrilo have ceased to be officially used, is there a Skype group I could join if I have a quick question, or are the Skype groups faction related only?
First of all, welcome to Disco, I guess you will make a perfect new member here.

And yes, there is a Disco help channel on skype you can ask questions on.
Anyone I can contact in order to join it?
It's nice to see you here, Rian - welcome and have fun in this madhouse.
' Wrote:Anyone I can contact in order to join it?
First of all, welcome. Have fun.

You can add me on skype and I'll drop you into chat, not sure where's the link for auto-joining.
stefan_nikolic96 is my skype.
Pages: 1 2