Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm back. Again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gosh, how long has it been since I last played this? And 4.86 is STILL not out? Feature creep, much?

Hopefully I will be here for a while, I need this particular RP outlet so badly. And that's assuming that political and economic conditions here in the US don't conspire to lock me out of computer access.

Rather surprisingly, I have a whole lot of ships still available to me on my various accounts, including a Cryer| tagged supertransport, a Xeno Guard Armored Transport, a whole bunch of GMG| craft, and a Lolberty Navy Repair Ship. Somehow I don't think I will suffer the usual growing pains.

Thought of the day: "You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea." One of the great truisms of this century.

Oh, and look out for a crazed conspiracy theorist hanging around New York. Apparently she somehow got it in her head that the entire Sirius sector is headed towards one universal government, and that Interspace Commerce is somehow the source of all the galaxy's woes...
Welcome back , by the way 4.86 coming in two/three days :>
In all honestly, I only came back because my computer's DVD player stopped working. It only reads CD's but not DVD's currently.

Apparently this is a widespread problem caused by upgrading to windows 7 - there is no easy fix.
I sort of remember you. Welcome back.
Well, I am not quite the same person that you vaguely remember. It's amazing how time has a way of changing people.
I'm glad to see ya.
You know you are doing a good job of being a conspiracy theorist when you hear a 'Lonnigen? That you?' in system chat.
Wb, have fun.
' Wrote:You know you are doing a good job of being a conspiracy theorist when you hear a 'Lonnigen? That you?' in system chat.
Pardon me for intruding like this, but the sun doesnt spin around you.

Welcome back, have fun.
Welcome back
Pages: 1 2