Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I need a sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings

Well i need a signature. I see so many nice sigs and i have none.

I don't want any with faces. Mandatory must have the Cross of the Order of Crist ... my avatar, and you can see here
Wiki
also something simple ... no faces and mainly no women or my wife kills me :-)
something about the portuguese expansion on late 14 and 15 century but in Sirius style :-) also i'm mainly a Zoner if that also may help.
prizes for the winner and also to those that even didn't won but made a good job.

:)She really got you by the testicles, if you can't have a woman on a game signature.:)
give us your char name?
[Image: Zonersigcopy.png]
came up with this.
" She really got you by the testicles, if you can't have a woman on a game signature. "

Yes but at least i have a real woman to look and not making fantasies with others :P

Neil Banes that looks nice, the name can be Lusitano but ... my ship is an Aquilon and that Whale is the 4.85 .. the 4.86 will be diferent.
I havent got 4.86 to render. I will do it freely for you when i get those:)
[Image: Zonersigcopy-1.png]

next version
[Image: Lusitano.png]
here is my try...
It is DEC 29th on my calendar. I think it would be wise to wait 1 day or less and order your signature with the new render.
Yes you are right Makc but some already have the renders.

Neil you are doing great but no Jinkusus. The Aquilon and the Whale are fine, i will wait for your version with the new ships.

Anomander that is also good, and the detail of he image also is a cross ... very good!

The decision will be next year ... i mean next week, with the new ships. Even so you will be both rewarded.
Pages: 1 2 3