Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm looking for a song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I'm not sure this is the right place for requests like this. So, mods, please forgive me.

A very long time ago I've seen a video of song, and few pieces of it is still in my mind, however, searching for it did not succeeded. Everything I remember from the lyrics was something like this: "fly little fly to the sky" (however, I'm not sure about that, since I've heard the song when my English knowledge was worse than now). The video contained... hmm... the fly (I believe), and it was flying to the sky. It was animation, not live action.

If someone do have an idea what I'm talking about, post the Youtube links here, thank you.

Oh, and the song wasn't rock/rap/techno.

EDIT: And the vocal were manly, I believe it was band, not a solo artist.
around what year are we talking here?
' Wrote:around what year are we talking here?

To be honest, I'm not sure. It must be something about 2003-2006. I think so. However, I've watched it on my local television channel, so that could be an old song, however, because of the animation I still remember, I believe it's something later than 2000's.
I'll see what I can find. Anything else you can think of that can help, just add it in as an edit (thumbsup)
Quote:the vocal were manly

Quote:...the lyrics was something like this: "fly little fly to the sky" ...
...It was animation...

This is not manly.
' Wrote:This is not manly.

This is not flood.

For the sake of humanity, mods, please delete this message and above one.
Do the lyrics go something like "There was a little fly and he flew into a store.." perhaps?

Because I know an old Irish song that goes like that.
' Wrote:Do the lyrics go something like "There was a little fly and he flew into a store.." perhaps?

Because I know an old Irish song that goes like that.

No... that really wasn't something folk/Scotish/something like that.

That song was not meant to be funny, that was lyrical song.
Music type? rap, rock etc. further info would help.