Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DISCOVERY FREELANCER 4.86 FULL TEASER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You've released a teaser one day before the mod gets released.
I see you like caps.
That's more like a Discovery v4.85 teaser, really.
' Wrote:You've released a teaser one day before the mod gets released.

:P

' Wrote:I see you like caps.

Indeed i like massive Fleets :laugh:

' Wrote:That's more like a Discovery v4.85 teaser, really.

:mellow:
I have nothing negative to say here. I am blown away by the efforts made by everyone to make Discovery the best server out there. I like the music too. My advice is to keep doing what you are doing. You certainly have the passion for it and that will be enough to keep the fires burning and your skills will come along with practice. I commend and encourage you to keep striving. Thank you for sharing your work with us. It is appreciated.

Dem Hackers and their Spyglasses
' Wrote:I have nothing negative to say here. I am blown away by the efforts made by everyone to make Discovery the best server out there. I like the music too. My advice is to keep doing what you are doing. You certainly have the passion for it and that will be enough to keep the fires burning and your skills will come along with practice. I commend and encourage you to keep striving. Thank you for sharing your work with us. It is appreciated.

Thanks mate, Thanks alot:)
' Wrote:I have nothing negative to say here. I am blown away by the efforts made by everyone to make Discovery the best server out there. I like the music too. My advice is to keep doing what you are doing. You certainly have the passion for it and that will be enough to keep the fires burning and your skills will come along with practice. I commend and encourage you to keep striving. Thank you for sharing your work with us. It is appreciated.

I wouldnt have said it better ;)
It's very nice.
Pages: 1 2 3