Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hired muscle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, it's me. I might want to check out 4.86, but I don't feel like spending time making money. If you'd be willing to outfit me with a fighter for your faction, I'll give you a week or maybe more of rp and pvp gold. Then I'll return your stuff. Interested?

(Best forum I could find for this sort of meta-mercenary thing)
Welcome!

Why only a week? Our noble community is worth much more of Your attention, I assure You;)Not speaking about all new 4.86 changes...

Anyway, I'm not in any faction, but if you'll be willing to fly a Corsair ship, I'll be happy to give you some cash, just PM me when you'll be ready to defend Gamma with 'us';)

I bet when you start playin' here you won't be able to stop that easily as you think now:P

Regards,
Jack

P.S. What a weird idea to stop playin' Discovery after a week............. WTF??:lol:

EDIT: LOL, I didn't looked how many posts you got. Nevermind, PM me if ya want and you'll get what you need.
[color=#FFFFFF]Till you get bored in 2 days
' Wrote:Why only a week? Our noble community is worth much more of Your attention, I assure You;)
no

' Wrote:Anyway, I'm not in any faction, but if you'll be willing to fly a Corsair ship, I'll be happy to give you some cash, just PM me when you'll be ready to defend Gamma with 'us';)
ok

' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]Till you get bored in 2 days
lol
Shameless bump
/meh not available anymore
Welcome back, have a nice week! :P
Check my sigg we got like 20 /25 shared ships from fighterts to transps.
And Molly is fun to play.
Yo.
Pages: 1 2