Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wireless mouse problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My brother bought Trust Wireless Laser mouse few days ago for his PC, and guess who has to make it work...

The damn thing just wont work! In works on all PCs except his. It has installed drivers and system says its
ready to use, but when i move it nothing hapens. MX mouse from my PC works perfectly, and all other
mouses work, just that 1 bloody mouse wont work on that 1 PC.

Any ideas how to make it work or should i return it and exchange for some other mouse?
Return it for a wired mouse... no wireless mice work on my computer either...
I got a wireless mouse...the biggest mistake that you can do!
The bats go always empty if you're doing something important, believe me.
Go change it to a wire-mouse. It's the best you can do
Maybe the installed mouse drivers block the new guy. Uninstall SetPoint and try the Trust again. Anyway I think this is not your problem. Have you tried the Trust mouse with any other computer?

I disagree wireless being the worst you can get. I've had mine for a year and frankly I couldn't go back to wired one anymore. The cord just tangles too much.
I use a wireless mouse, guess when the batteries go dead.... Right in the middle of a dog fight.
I've got a logitech wireless, & it has worked great for over a year.

& when the low battery light comes on, I can still use it for another day or 2 before it starts to stutter & freeze up.
Question: Did it come with a CD?
Question: If so, did you install it?
Solution: NEVER use a CD that comes with a mouse. They don't need the extra bloatware that comes with it.
No CD came with the mouse, it works on my PC that also has SetPoint on, so it cant be it.

Bah im gonna return it tonight, and get Logitech optical wireless, at least im sure that one will work...