Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Apologies to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well.... whatever it is seems to be terminal

it's been 48 hours now and i cannot connect to the server.

Admin is at a loss and i have tried all the suggestions given to me.

My only thought is that somehow i am being "socially harmonized" IE... i am in China.... it wouldn't surprise me... everything here is censored...

I haven't been able to connect to the server since 2 days ago, no one knows why, and ive tried again tonight and still have the same problems, i can see it... but cant connect. I feel pretty sad about it as since i joined the community in December i have greatly enjoyed it and was dead keen to stay involved, but for reasons i dont know and that i cant control it seems i can no longer be.

I hope this is a glitch somewhere... and i hope it might fix itself, but i can no longer connect to the game and thus can no longer be involved in it... so guess.. until.... the "social harmony" deems in appropriate i will be out of the game and i guess... out of the community.

thanks to all.. ive had a really good time. have fun all of you.

Laowai Out
Reboot your Modem?

I had this issue here............
Heard that it was a glitch and that admins don't know whats causing it...
i hope it's a gliche too.

i have heard of the "censoring" in China in regards to the internet. they had a story on it yesterday on the radio. sad really.

anyway...i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya buddy :)
' Wrote:Reboot your Modem?

I had this issue here............
Heard that it was a glitch and that admins don't know whats causing it...

would.. but i dont have modem to reboot.

i've done everything so far that was suggested... no go:(

seriously,... we like to bitch about the net at home... but its nothing like here... social harmony people.....

The government keeps tabs on everyone everywere, not only China, here in the US aswell, alot too.

Well umm... did you check your basics? Firewall, the way you connect, ie. Xfire, Global server workaround, Ip connection etc. Sometimes it's the little things that cause big problems.
' Wrote:The government keeps tabs on everyone everywere, not only China, here in the US aswell, alot too.

Well umm... did you check your basics? Firewall, the way you connect, ie. Xfire, Global server workaround, Ip connection etc. Sometimes it's the little things that cause big problems.

yep - checked the firewall...

way i connect? well... i use direct connect method with the IP adress in the desktop shortcut... thats what i have used both in Australia and china... i dont see why all of sudden it woudlnt work.

I dunno... seriously, unless this is a short term technical glitch, and it fixes itself... i think i'm out.
I use All Seeing Eye. It places the server in your LAN games list in the game. Tried that method?
its all about Tibet and the Olympics, they will have cut you off so you dont view certain things, i am amazed you still can get disco:)

Cheers
' Wrote:I use All Seeing Eye. It places the server in your LAN games list in the game. Tried that method?

Never heard of all seeing eye

but yes i connect using LAN games

The "great firewall of China" is something you guys should look at....

it freakin sucks
That suck, maybe with all the tibet protests the government is on it's toes and probably "harmonizing" more than usual. Hopefully after it settles down, you'll be able to get back on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5