Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery 4.86 - New changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Please post here ONLY the changes brought by 4.86.Don't spam please.Post changes not listed by cannon.This is ment for players who went on exploring.
I'll start:
-order battleship turrets bullet effect now blue
-all order ships are moved to o delta on freeporr 11
-alster shipyard model changed
-stokes glasgow retaken by bretonia,knf not hostile anymore to BAF andgallic npc encounters in leeds
-all npcs lost CD
-slightly lesser lag
-unioner npcs now have arbeiter ships
-if you activatelights on,you will get the red docking lights on activated.
-order guard Id became discontunued order I'd,I think this happened to all guard ids
-cruiser missiles now damage bs shield and hull eferytime thy hit(tested)

Please post here in a civilised manner so we can know what changes are there.
Cassini is a completely different system. And terra haute has been replaced by The Nonsense Factory.
Red Hessian bs turrets are now glowing red and look great.
Hessian Guard id gets discontinued.
LF's (Decurion) cruise at 400
Freighters (Correo) cruise at 395
Sabre is still op and it hasnt been fixed. please fix it or remove it from the freaking mod if you dont know how.

also, codenames use more energy.

also, energy is nerfed even if you use equipment from factions that are green to your own, which is simply ridiculous.

oh and, turret zoom has been enabled again. so, free fisheyes for everyone.
' Wrote:Discovery 4.86 new change:

Order Science Division is ****ED because the admins decided order-zoner tech mix deserved a power regen nerf.

Thank you for being pricks.

They are different factions.
They would not have complete and full access to each other's technology or mechanics etc.
Aside from the gameplay considerations, roleplay dictates a nerf.

Aside from all that, since when does a Science division need to fly with other faction's guns?
If I mount a Molly gun on a Merc ship..am I doing science?
No more Hogosha Ryujiins, as only the guard ID allowed it.
Neither Outcast slave-liners. Did anyone left that can use that ship besides Junkers?
' Wrote:No more Hogosha Ryujiins, as only the guard ID allowed it.
Neither Outcast slave-liners. Did anyone left that can use that ship besides Junkers?
Liners are classified as transports.
SO LIKE IF there is no zoner guard id can my whale dock in house space now:P?
Quote:They are different factions.
They would not have complete and full access to each other's technology or mechanics etc.
Aside from the gameplay considerations, roleplay dictates a nerf.

Aside from all that, since when does a Science division need to fly with other faction's guns?
If I mount a Molly gun on a Merc ship..am I doing science?

Using a zoner fearless with all order weaponry and an order ID = 56% regen nerf.
Using a zoner fearless with all zoner weaponry and an order ID = 56% regen nerf.

It was never our intention to use the other faction's guns, only ships provided to the OSD by the zoners (and with plenty of good RP behind it, considering the loss of the order's fleets at the battle of omicron minor).

Devs basically **** on all of the RP the OSD has been doing, and now we're forced to re-write our entire faction background and purpose because of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8