Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: cloak devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ofc these wont be the prices,on HHC you pay 150 mills for a clan battleship osiris with 200 secs cloak.the prices are surely gonna be regulated by players.

AND NOW AN APPEAL TO THOSE WHO WILL SELL THESE THINGS!

PLS DONT SELL THEM TO LOLWUTS!WE HAD ENOUGH LOLWUTISM LAST MOD,NOW WE DONT WANT TO SEE NOOBS WITH CLOAKS AND JUMPDRIVES

' Wrote:ofc these wont be the prices,on HHC you pay 150 mills for a clan battleship osiris with 200 secs cloak.

Uh... Yeah, that's what I was just saying. [Image: facepalm.gif]
now lets see what will be the cloak effects:)
i think because of the massive complications,when you cloak your ship will simply dissapear without other cloak effects near your ship.nvm lets see
Where player can buy this modules?
From what I've seen of other Cloak mods like the one on the 88Flak server, I'd say the effect will be just like the one in SP. Especially since they have said they implemented the feature better than other mods have.
how would you cloak a bretonia BS?
ossie cloak doesnt work cuz its too small,nomad bs cloak is out of question,the only left is rheinland bs cloak.but its too big
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFM9EOxc4U
the only logical explanation is to make the ship simply dissapear without any cloak effect,leaving only that fading effect on the ship.
but meh lets see how it will work.

and youcant buy them now,they are on lost battlestar which is admin base and undockable.but dont worry,in 1 week they will make them buyable i hope:)
' Wrote:ofc these wont be the prices,on HHC you pay 150 mills for a clan battleship osiris with 200 secs cloak.the prices are surely gonna be regulated by players.

AND NOW AN APPEAL TO THOSE WHO WILL SELL THESE THINGS!

PLS DONT SELL THEM TO LOLWUTS!WE HAD ENOUGH LOLWUTISM LAST MOD,NOW WE DONT WANT TO SEE NOOBS WITH CLOAKS AND JUMPDRIVES

what makes you think that this is up to you to say?
If its sold - everyone should be able to buy it. even like you say "lolwuts" or "noobs". Wich are words i've got sanctioned for. Think of it.
We sell battleships to "lolwuts." This is no different. You're a jerk. Bye.
' Wrote:PLS DONT SELL THEM TO LOLWUTS!WE HAD ENOUGH LOLWUTISM LAST MOD,NOW WE DONT WANT TO SEE NOOBS WITH CLOAKS AND JUMPDRIVES
Okay. I won't sell you one.

Happy now?
' Wrote:how do they work?

Just press F1 in space.
Pages: 1 2 3