Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IDF official faction siggys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greeting from the IDF,

At the moment we are curretly looking for new signatures due to our outdated ones.

Im looking for three versions

1.Adv. Gallic Train

2.Gallic train

3.A combination of the two in a formal formation.

I will pay 15m for each one.
I could do all the signatures you want, for 65mils per signature. Please contact me if you want to hire me.
' Wrote:I could do all the signatures you want, for 65mils per signature. Please contact me if you want to hire me.
With that Price you won't get anything.

From what I am reading: He wants three Signatures, which are all the Same with just three different Ships. Paying 65 Million each is more than just overpriced. Hell I wouldn't even ask for 65 Million for one Signature.

Saying that, I'll be working on it now.
I wonder when will you ever get tired of butting into my business? Keep your opinion to yourself. I am not looking for any interaction with you. People who want generic looking signatures will come to you, that i already know. As for the price I choose to ask, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, let me do my own business. Aight?
You can do whatever you please, who am I to tell you. I am guessing you are gonna produce three identical signatures with just different ships. Well, if he wants it, go for it.
Plus, if you want to talk about prices. 65mil is 5 mils over 1 trade route trip. Considering the amount of time and effort I put into each of my signatures, I think it is not expensive at all. I never had similar looking images (little hint there , brother) If you want to sell yourself for cheap, that is totally up to you. People who pay normal amount of money, can and should expect a unique, original and almost perfect result. That is what I try to deliver.
So, to sum if all up, please, lay off of my business.

p.s. No, I am not raging or yelling, just telling you like it is.
[Image: asante-u-mad-bro2.jpg]

I was only giving you a Protip, which was btw the first Thing I ever said.

Anyways, my Submission

[Image: IDF%20Advanced%20Train.png]

[Image: IDF%20Formation.png]

[Image: IDF%20Train.png]
Does it look like i need any tips from you?:)

[Image: shut20up_answer_1_xlarge.gif]
Bumping this for the greater Good.
We'll get back to you very soon with some feedback
I'm not the one ordering the sigs, just a member of the faction, but I do have some tips for you :D

- It is Île-de-France Shipping (with the - ,the ^ and with Shipping!)
- I like to see a version with the text "Loyalty over profit"
- The hole picture is dark, Gallia is rich and colorful, so is our company. We're not some shady faction, so I think the whole mood of the picture should be more bright and colorful. You used the right colors already (blue and red), but still the image is a little on the dark side.
- We have a font we use for a lot of stuff already, maybe you can try it in the sig, can be downloaded here: http://www.dafont.com/optic.font

The ship renders are pretty cool, really like those

edit: This is our logo, maybe it is of some use to you

[Image: 264px-IDF_Logo.png]
Lovely job on that, schlurbi. I really like it.:)
Pages: 1 2