Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junkers Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Nikolai.Diavolo.recognized...uploading data...

Greetings.

I am contacting you about an event that took place in the New York system just 2 hours ago.

While I was moving towards Rochester in the New York system, my gunship, the 'Perdition, got assaulted by an Order capital vessel in the vicinity of Rochester, with the captain of the said order vessel claiming to be operating from Rochester base.

It also wanted to force me from the stations orbit, demanding me to 'clear the area' and threatened to use violence incase I wouldn't.
What happened next is, that the Corporate.Perdition was put out of action and possibly damaged it beyond repair.

Therefore I am asking you to clearify, if you are aware of the situation, that a Carrier class Order vessel is operating from your base and attacking your allies without any reason ?

Attached files: [<|>]

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Actually, we have told all Order capital vessels to stay as far away from Rochester as possible. Send me the images of this incident and we will deal with it.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****