Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Skype hates me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have uninstalled it, rebooted, downloaded the latest version, reinstalled, rebooted, and I'm still getting an error and it's closing immediately upon it starting.

So until I get a chance to figure out what else I need or can do, my skype chats will be sort of limited.

Dash / Monty - I'll do what Monty was talking about reference DeVirgo probably Tuesday. I need to get in game and check some things out personally, and also have the server stay up long enough for me to do that. (These every 10 minute or so crashes are a pain.)
I got the same Issue I just got a older version and I have np problems anymore.
So do I.

:P
' Wrote:So do I.

:P
You hate me too? Cool...

And I ended up downloading an old version once I found where they were.
Cleaning registry could help you with this problem.
Mine does almost the same thing , it starts ... and then .. well , it doesn't , but it gets stuck and I can't even kill it from the task manager:)
' Wrote:Mine does almost the same thing , it starts ... and then .. well , it doesn't , but it gets stuck and I can't even kill it from the task manager:)

Yep. It basically boils down to - uninstall latest version - reboot - install old version - run until it updates - let that run until it crashes again because skype is buggy - rinse, repeat.

Cleaning the registry has nothing to do with skype deciding to crap out on me.