Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Account problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people Im having a problem with my account, first of all let me explain a few things, I haven't logged in for a day or two (I also had "remember password" and the login automatically thing when I get on the forum) and yesterday a friend of mine logged thus breaking my auto login, and since I had the auto login for a very long time I think I forgot my password, thats fine I went to the password recovery page and when I enter my username + the code thing with numbers it says that my account doesn't exist, but it does, let me link it.

Here it is Chet

P.s This is a friend of mines account. (The one I'm posting from)
you forgot your username. Chet is your display name i guess.
Dude! How did I not think of that, thanks man, it really hit me once I read your post. Thanks again.
I have the exact same problem and I use a password backup, yet ed.philips38 account isn't working and hasn't for almost a year now, so I made this one to replace it.
' Wrote:Dude! How did I not think of that, thanks man, it really hit me once I read your post. Thanks again.

Chet, your are dumb :lol:

Kiddin' luff you :ylove: