Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Otek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I'm Otek, A french player of freelancer. I would like to play with two friends to the Discovery mode for Freelancer.

IRL : Michael, 24 years old (25 the 15th january). Software developper.

IG: I would like to join the Gallic Nation with my friends.

Bonjour... :P

Yes, Gallia is taking over entire Sirius, you just came in time for the new mod. Make yourself familiar with rules, roleplay and how things generally roll round this place. If you have any questions regarding anything here you can add me on Skype (in my profile), yes Skype is highly recommended for playing here, and I'll gladly try to help you out.

And I even speak some French. :laugh:
' Wrote:Bonjour... :P

Yes, Gallia is taking over entire Sirius, you just came in time for the new mod. Make yourself familiar with rules, roleplay and how things generally roll round this place. If you have any questions regarding anything here you can add me on Skype (in my profile), yes Skype is highly recommended for playing here, and I'll gladly try to help you out.

And I even speak some French. :laugh:

I used Skype or mumble. For start, I read, read and read again in this forum. Question coming soon:P

Thx for welcome message.
' Wrote:Software developper.

I spot a dev.
--
The server's currently wonky due to the recent mod.

Gallia is now insanely large and is about to gank Sirius starting with the punching bag of the devs, Bretonia.

Do enjoy yourself in the server. (Maybe after we implement more patches)
Welcome. Read the rules, obey them and most of all, have fun.
' Wrote:Welcome. Read the rules, obey them and most of all, have fun.
Thx. Ok, Of course and above, thanks.

(Special thanks to Junes, to help me by Skype)