Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Capship, 1.000.000 Missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back in 4.85, I can only think of Eta that had those missions. Since I am an owner of a BHG BS, I want to know, where I could find expensive missions? Hopefully you've implemented some for lawfuls...
In 4.85, there were 900k+ missions on that BHG station in Omega 15 against Lolsair Osirises. Not sure now.
I believe Dabs has fixed most cap-bearing factions to have capswarms in their missions - although there's some problems with their loadouts still, so expect them to be marginally de-fanged until we get that sorted out. Here's the locations I know of:
- Various bases in Eta/Gamma (Sairs/Casts)
- Provence, Auvergne (Against Gallic lawful/unlawful)
- Orkney (Casts/IMG/GRN/GRP)
- New Hampshire (LibRogue, prolly cruisers at most)

Might be more though
if liberty got 900+ missions i would galdly switch faction
the price on gaians missions suck too need to go to molly base to do some good missions
For BHG?
Try freeport 11 or daba in Delta.
Or Omega 49 Gran Crania

Or Omega 15.
... yea, we need more systems like Eta, with opposing factions having bases in them combined with high paying missions. Missiongrinding plus the occasional PvP skirmish could make an interesting combination...
' Wrote:I believe Dabs has fixed most cap-bearing factions to have capswarms in their missions - although there's some problems with their loadouts still, so expect them to be marginally de-fanged until we get that sorted out. Here's the locations I know of:
- Various bases in Eta/Gamma (Sairs/Casts)
- Provence, Auvergne (Against Gallic lawful/unlawful)
- Orkney (Casts/IMG/GRN/GRP)
- New Hampshire (LibRogue, prolly cruisers at most)

Might be more though

Believe it or not, in .85, Pacifica, the Unioner base in Bering, a Vanilla base in a Vanilla system right between Texas and Hamburg, handed out -extremely rarely- missions against BHG caps.

I remember, because I went all crazy in the RRA chat and Alvin logged one of the SCRA caps to save me.
' Wrote:Since I am an owner of a BHG BS, I want to know, where I could find expensive missions? Hopefully you've implemented some for lawfuls...
Omega-15 has them, sort of. The missions against the Red Hessians pay well, but those don't spawn caps. But any of the mission against Corsairs have a chance to spawn a squad of caps, but pay low compared to the Red Hessian missions. However the cap ships drop 10x100k credit cards as loot so you get 1 million per cap anyway

Mission bot is pretty messed up in general

I've gotten the rare mission from the BS in Cambridge that was almost 1 mil and put me against 3 Corsair Ossies.

Missions from BHG Rostock will get you plenty of those.

Eta system, of course.

OCs have high paying missions against GMG Eagles in Beta. Although not caps with a GB this is a quick grind for cash.