Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsairs in Kusari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, I was taking VIPs to the Hawaii earlier today and as I passed through Kyushu I noticed none other than a Corsair Gunboat. I scanned, screenied the ID, ship, name, and got a reference point (the planet), so that's taken care of. Question is, should I actually report this? When he got to New Tokyo he asked KNF permission to 'just pass by', which was granted, and then by the time he made it to Honshu, KNF demanded he leave Kusari or be terminated. I have a feeling they either A) didn't realize he had KNF/KSP pilots in hold or B) was a Corsair, so that *might* explain that. Still, it feels weird to just report it, since he might have fled from a raid on Malta or something... suggestions?
I'd leave it he might have RP you just don't know. He might have had any number of reasons. I'd just write it off as "thats wierd". and that would be that. Even if he attacked me.
Why didn't you ask him?
Corsair Pilot's are seen regular in Kyushu and thats a fact.
but most human Corsairs in there are Indies and not role players.

i was taxed by two Indie Corsairs in New Berlin, you may think that is right or wrong.

so what i suggest is that if in doubt send your report in and ask the Admins for advice.

after all that is why we have Admins.

Cheers
It sure is normal to have Corsairs in Sigma's. so the border probably is not so bad too.
Its the same with Blood Dragon in Blood Dragon bomber, Tag and ID (not NPG) pirating right in front of New Berlin, grouped with a Red Hessian Cruiser. I pay my Tax and don't care about them.

As KNF player i don't care about indie Corsairs pirating through whole Kusari. They have to leave or been attacked. Means their behavior has no influence into KNF's relation to TBH and Benitez.

Respectful
AoM
I will just say that I was once in Kyushu with my Corsair Titan.. Why?
I was buying some FA weapons. (since they are the only one 3.03 refire, 600 speed - usable for Corsairs)
Was I OORP? I don't think so.

Passing trough is perfectly fine. Taxing isn't.
' Wrote:Its the same with Blood Dragon in Blood Dragon bomber, Tag and ID (not NPG) pirating right in front of New Berlin, grouped with a Red Hessian Cruiser. I pay my Tax and don't care about them.

As KNF player i don't care about indie Corsairs pirating through whole Kusari. They have to leave or been attacked. Means their behavior has no influence into KNF's relation to TBH and Benitez.

Respectful
AoM

i agree there, now as NovaPG and we see this happening we will actually will intervene and tell them to stop.

take for instance yesterday, We had an Indie blood dragon in Chugoku and taxing a Trader level 40 for 2 million credits, the trader said he could not afford the two million and the Indie started to kill him, Now as the Guard we asked him to hold fire while we speak to him, but the Indie killed him ignoring us,

i had no hesitation killing the Indie and paying compensation to the trader for his losses, Low Level for us is level 45 and when we pirate them we ask for cargo or 50k, the said trader is now 20 mill credits richer thanks to the NovaPG and the Indie stated he would not go against the NovaPG again.

The point i am trying to make is that if factions can sort their own Indies out then problems like this wont happen.

Cheers
What was a trader doing in Chugoku?

He deserves to get shot!:P
' Wrote:What was a trader doing in Chugoku?

He deserves to get shot!:P

i never said Traders are always clever:P

Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4